I'm probably wrong. ..

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

... but I've got a feeling....

Isn't today the anniversary of Chansiri buying the club?

I 'd love to go back in time and tell him to reign in the promotion in 3 years and whatever it takes comments 

give stuart gray a chance first with a bit of cash and build slower with younger hungry players  tell doyen to feck off 

embrace local business commercially and build on the good work done by MM embrace the historic stripes and gloat that you have one of THE most famous clubs in the world 

Edited by steelowl
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

I 'd love to go back in time and tell him to reign in the promotion in 3 years and whatever it takes comments 

give stuart gray a chance first with a bit of cash and build slower with younger hungry players  tell doyen to feck off 

embrace local business commercially and build on the good work done by MM embrace the historic stripes and gloat that you have one of THE most famous clubs in the world 

But he wouldn't have listened to you and we'd still be where we are today :Chansiri::luhukay:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, steelowl said:

Also tell him not to change the badge!

2 hours ago, steelowl said:

Good post mate. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

23 hours ago, steelowl said:

Don't want much do you lol