Who do you want in the next Round?.

Anyone but Brighton away.....especially if some bright spark decides it should be a Friday night!

leicester, West Brom, Man City and Soton away wouldn't be too much to my liking either

Coventry (home or away), Wigan (home or away) and millwall or Rochdale at home would be my top 5

15 minutes ago, Ian said:

Anyone but Brighton away.....especially if some bright spark decides it should be a Friday night!

leicester, West Brom, Man City and Soton away wouldn't be too much to my liking either

Coventry (home or away), Wigan (home or away) and millwall or Rochdale at home would be my top 5

Wouldnt fancy Wigan to be honest 

Guest Bulgaria
6 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Who cares about Pigs, I want Premier League opposition, Swansea would be bittersweet, but I'd much rather have a top team like Man City/Utd, Chelsea or Tottenham.

Man city would be horrendous. I am still recovering from our bashing in the cup a couple of years back.

I want a lower league team and to progress.

Its Soton away though.

It will be Millwall away - two trips to Bermondsey in a week.

Whilst Spurs or Chelsea away would be a good day out it is worth noting that at this late stage train tickets will be extortionate.

In terms of the big teams Man U and Chelsea are both in champions league action the following midweek so more likely to play weakened sides in the cup. Chelsea game would also not be able to be moved to the Sunday as their game is on the Tuesday.

46 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Who cares about Pigs, I want Premier League opposition, Swansea would be bittersweet, but I'd much rather have a top team like Man City/Utd, Chelsea or Tottenham.

They are one of the weakest sides left in it , full house and a chance to shut the deluded boobies up for a while , what's not to like .