Who do you want in the next Round?.

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Hope it would be better than the last one I went to, I think maybe 5/6 years ago? Night game in the league cup? Lost 2-0 I think? What is it with my memory? Some people go back 20/30/40 years and remember a goal and I can't remember what I had for breakfast.lol

Haha I’m the same 

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Hope it would be better than the last one I went to, I think maybe 5/6 years ago? Night game in the league cup? Lost 2-0 I think? What is it with my memory? Some people go back 20/30/40 years and remember a goal and I can't remember what I had for breakfast.lol

Lol, yes it was a league cup game 2-0 loss I think Kieran Lee made his debut.

2 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Lol, yes it was a league cup game 2-0 loss I think Kieran Lee made his debut.

Must have been garbage cos the one thing what stood out about that night was saints have got access to a toilet on the outside. I was a smoker then so i could have a pee and go in at the last minute. Oh, and my mate told me where to park and get a cuppa thrown in as the bloke ran a burger van as well as operated his business from an industrial unit where you could park for a fiver, so, that would be 2 then wouldn't it.:manager: 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Toasted tea cakes cup of tea (no sugar)

Fixed it for you Easty...lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Toasted tea cakes cup of tea (no sugar)

Fixed it for you Easty...lol

Actually OG, I was telling a little porky there, i can remember what I had, it was 36 gr sachet of quaker oats with golden syrup in it and with vanilla soya milk, very tasty but that milk is a little heavy on the calories at 54 for 100ml I think it is.lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

I do love the fa Cup draw, especially at this later stage - hoping we get lucky with the draw and get into the qtrs - then 1 win from a Wembley semi - COME ON!!!

Not if we get Spurs Away next round :stuwinky: