Who do you want in the next Round?.

Big money kicks in at the quarter final stage, think it's around £200k prize money for getting through round 5, then the quarters are guaranteed to be on live TV which is another £250k - that's before any gate receipts are taken into account. We've only got £90k and not much in the way of ticket income for getting through round 4.

Live TV in round 5 is about £100k less. Still a nice earner with a big crowd as well, but the worst case scenario is that we go out in round 5 to a low crowd in a non televised game, say to a Wigan or Hull. Winning round 5 is where we could put some decent bonus cash in, really handy with the FFP situation. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

The blunts for me, let’s beat them at their place, the day that SWFC is scared to play them is unimaginable, bring it on.

They are scared of us,,,b4 today's game loads on their forum saying they'd rather lose than draw us in next round..and they wer same b4 that godforsaken charlton game other year,,they wer praying for a charlton win..and sadly we obliged:picnic:

Edited by Lichfield alien

Just now, Andoverowl said:

Would be good for me and you mate :biggrin:

Hope it would be better than the last one I went to, I think maybe 5/6 years ago? Night game in the league cup? Lost 2-0 I think? What is it with my memory? Some people go back 20/30/40 years and remember a goal and I can't remember what I had for breakfast.lol

• Haha 3