hello again

18 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

hi all next up for sale will be this providing that A if enough would be interested and b we can get the Masterfile from Utah who has agreed to send it and we can sell for the fund ,best regards 

Trev

5a6b1bcb2cc94_MumsHillsboroughPicture-HiRes.jpg.0496241a45332223f5c155a7f2ed71bc.jpg

Yep Trev count me in I will have one ...

(I was on the kop so Utah's mum couldn't get me in the picture, )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

hi all next up for sale will be this providing that A if enough would be interested and b we can get the Masterfile from Utah who has agreed to send it and we can sell for the fund ,best regards 

Trev

5a6b1bcb2cc94_MumsHillsboroughPicture-HiRes.jpg.0496241a45332223f5c155a7f2ed71bc.jpg

nice one trev

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Trev how we doing with this? Do we have enough orders? Also is the file I sent good enough?

Hi Leon , sadly it's not looking good at the moment mate ,whoever dumped it in here has done us no favours ,(but all is not lost as yet fingers crossed ) , I am awaiting a proof picture coming through , the printer says it looks ok but wants my approval on the finished print ,And then it is down to how many are willing to buy mate , I have had an offer that if we can sell the first 20 for £15 each then he will distribute and take care of postage which is a brilliant offer , but I can't push it till I know the numbers , hope that helps mate  as it's a great picture and everything is ready to roll at no cost ,