My youngest is now hooked

Finally managed to get my youngest hooked on Wednesday

She is a very brainy kid, very serious and never had an ounce of love for football in her

When I took her along to the last match though for some reason something clicked and she’s now finally a massive Wednesday fan

Guess what did it?

She had a programme, some chicken nuggets from the south stand food kiosks (which were ace) and a front row seat on the Sourh Stand

But the thing that did it for her was Adthe Nuhiu

She immediately took to him as the player she wanted to support and cheer on throughout the game

I told her before he ran out that he was a giant and eight foot tall

She loved it loved it loved it

I am out of the country again at the moment and so her sister and her boyfriend is taking her and she’s so excited 

She has front row South Stand Tickets again and will get a programme with the Free poster in it

im so happy my girls are Wednesday fans and thank you to the club for pricing these cup games so that it’s more inclusive 

My daughter who is now a Wednesday fan probably won’t be able to go to another game though as the ticket prices are beyond me being able to afford sadly

But it’s great when she can go that’s for sure

yours truly

proud dad

Owlstalk Shop

34 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

She is a very brainy kid, very serious and never had an ounce of love for football in her

When I took her along to the last match though for some reason something clicked and she’s now finally a massive Wednesday fan

Guess what did it?

She had a programme, some chicken nuggets from the south stand food kiosks (which were ace) and a front row seat on the Sourh Stand

She immediately took to him as the player she wanted to support and cheer on throughout the game

I am out of the country again at the moment and so her sister and her boyfriend is taking her and she’s so excited 

She has front row South Stand Tickets again and will get a programme with the Free poster in it

im so happy my girls are Wednesday fans and thank you to the club for pricing these cup games so that it’s more inclusive 

My daughter who is now a Wednesday fan probably won’t be able to go to another game though as the ticket prices are beyond me being able to afford sadly

yours truly

proud dad

Her Sister is her boyfriend?

F.ookinell Neil...congrats on getting her into The Wednesday, but you need to do a bit o work on...other things like...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Not taken them to Malta with you? You stingy git.

Hundred and fifty quid to Malta with me

£1 to get into the match toneet

Match wins every time

lol

shed HATE it here in Malta to be honest - it’s like a Saga holiday on slow motion currently here

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Guess what did it?

yours truly

proud dad

Bloody hell mate is she a mermaid?

lol

FFS.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Guess what did it?

yours truly

proud dad

excellent  work