SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - V - READING - FA CUP - OMDT

Yet another excellent OMDT. 

I see that Jos has backed up his new fitness regime by imposing an alcohol free January on the team. Let's hope that Loovens  is permanently on the waggon (definition of wain) and that signing the pledge will delay the time when his ability starts to wane :-)

Excellent omdt as per. Who'd have thunk they were such an old club?! The only other thing as old & boring as them is Cyril off That's Life.

Don't care who plays, or where, as long as we win. Still get a buzz watching the live draw for the next round. As long as we're innit, Clinton, that's all that counts, innit?

2-1 to us.

UTO.

Furthest Progressing Championship Team

Think it's between us, and Preston me sen :rolleyes:

Millwall 3/1                                      
Sheffield Utd 6/1                                                    
Sheffield Wednesday 13/2                                                    
Hull 7/1    
Preston 8/1                                                    
Reading 8/1
Nottingham Forest 9/1 
Middlesbrough 10/1                                                    
Birmingham 16/1
Cardiff 25/1

Living in London, I get a lot of comments from Charlton fans (one of which came with me to Cardiff playoff final)

They are still scratching their heads at Fox and Meire. They think it's beyond parody

Fox was a target for the boo boys, and they say Miere knows sweet fa about anything related to football.

I went to a couple of Charlton games last year and the contempt shown to Meire was another level.

Just passing on their "good wishes". Really hope they are wrong.

Personally think Jos will hold some players back for match next week. I do not think he his convinced they will recover in time. I suspect league will be prioritised over cup game. Therefore no idea on what team will be put out.

40 minutes ago, Quist said:

Personally think Jos will hold some players back for match next week. I do not think he his convinced they will recover in time. I suspect league will be prioritised over cup game. Therefore no idea on what team will be put out.

If we can win tonight however, a good cup draw could create a lot of interest and bank us a lot of money. Would be a shame to not go for it tonight IMO.

Guest Copthorneowl
2 hours ago, Fuzzy logics said:

No automatic alt text available.

Looks a decent line up that....my only concern is Fox (again), he just isn't good enough and is generally out on his feet after 60 minutes.

Maybe give Hunt some game time 2nd half.

Good post.

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, Davidioso said:

Living in London, I get a lot of comments from Charlton fans (one of which came with me to Cardiff playoff final)

They are still scratching their heads at Fox and Meire. They think it's beyond parody

Fox was a target for the boo boys, and they say Miere knows sweet fa about anything related to football.

I went to a couple of Charlton games last year and the contempt shown to Meire was another level.

Just passing on their "good wishes". Really hope they are wrong.

Think think the new lady deserves a chance to work to our owners template not the guy rightly reviled by Charlton fans but I fully share their views on Fox simply just not good enough or Champ

standard imo.

50 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

very close, the team is actually this

------------Dawson----------

-----Fred Loovens Pudil---

Hunt-------Joey--------Fox

-------Boyd-------Reach---

--------Matias---Nuhiu-----

Happy with that. 

If they do well again tonight (the front pairing)  then I think one will get a start against 'boro with  Joao

Edited by Lord Snooty

1 hour ago, gypsyowl said:

very close, the team is actually this

------------Dawson----------

-----Fred Loovens Pudil---

Hunt-------Joey--------Fox

-------Boyd-------Reach---

--------Matias---Nuhiu-----

Edited by KivoOwl