PLEASE READ: SWFC Prints for Sale

Evening all.... 

Mods - big ask i know as you held the other one so long, but... could you please leave this in here for a while? 

As some of you may know, we have smashed the target for Ricky today which is great news!

Firstly, well-done Owlstalk!! Speaking to Ricky today this has meant the world to him, and he now has the chance to hopefully have his transplant without a

worry about money in the short term. During the process, it made sense to ask as many people as possible to help out so here we are...

This journey has taken some of us to the point of getting to know Ricky quite well, and he deserves every penny. 

@trevdi9 (as some may know) is a fantastic artist and his prints & artwork have been commissioned and sold for hundreds of pounds in the past. 

Some (myself included) would love to own some, Trev very kindly agreed to donate 50 prints to the cause, with the money for Ricky's fund. 

It was only later on, did he confess to me (via PM) his actual donation was closer to 150 prints. What an amazing man and THANK YOU. 

Each print is limited edition, individually numbered on a thick quality card and my company has agreed to complete the admin, and send them out to buyers in proper poster tubes. 

Trev has advised some prints go for £30 a pop, so we have tried to be as good value to you but offering Ricky the best return on the amazing gift from Trev. 

You pay 100% of your order directly to Ricky's fund via the link below, not me or anyone else takes anything.

Ricky has agreed to cover the considerable postage costs to the business I work for, this comes out of the money raised after we complete the sales. 

However, we are adding that cost on each order on top of the cost of the print so Ricky gets maximum value.

So here we are fellow Owls, your chance to purchase one or all of the five prints Trev has donated & give Ricky some more dosh!

How to order: 

1: Please PM @Spencerowl to check stock. (i don't want to disappoint as we get into this and refunds will be tricky)  

2: When you get a reply, Please make a donation for the required amount to Ricky's fund here . Please ensure you add the postage cost of £3.75 to each order.

3: Please PM @Spencerowl the following 

• Name (so i can cross reference you off the donation page) 
  • Address you would like me to send the print too 
  • Print(s) you required

I aim to process each order as quickly as possible and will send via first class post.  

Bundle Deal: 

Buy ALL 5 prints for £80.00 +£3.75 P&P 

Buy ANY 4 prints for £70.00 +£3.75 P&P

Individual Prints and Costs: (sorry about the photos was in a hurry) lol

1: Getting in early £20.00 + £3.75 P&P 

1.jpeg.8165a7843c172f74614fef2f97fe5ff0.jpeg

2: What Saturdays are made for. £20.00 + £3.75 P&P 

5.jpeg.e65601f688e4267896c85516e4098bf2.jpeg

3: They gave their all. £20.00 +£3.75 P&P

Artist note: 

"This was a special request from Dumbold owl to commemorate  three SWFC players who were at the Somme and never returned it was painted for remembrance day"

2.jpeg.7fbfde00d56739e71d420332ce8541f3.jpeg

4: Dad, Dad, its blooming MASSIVE Dad. £20.00 + £3.75 P&P

3.jpeg.b4b2a8a228919d5a1e9c13002f1f29c8.jpeg

5: The Kevin Asquith Commemoration print. £20.00 + £3.75 P&P 

Artist Note: 

"This was to commemorate a poster on here who's username was Intercity owl sadly he is no longer with us but the pic raised about £1500 for his wife and children" 

4.jpeg.48de658eda8f0e89038e4e0dfb696f71.jpeg

This is a WIN / WIN for everyone, and i hope we sell the lot!!! 

Expecting to be busy now so hope to speak to you all soon. Thank you for reading. 

Matt 

WAWAW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Evening all.... 

Mods - big ask i know as you held the other one so long, but... could you please leave this in here for a while? 

As some of you may know, we have smashed the target for Ricky today which is great news!

Firstly, well-done Owlstalk!! Speaking to Ricky today this has meant the world to him, and he now has the chance to hopefully have his transplant without a

worry about money in the short term. During the process, it made sense to ask as many people as possible to help out so here we are...

This journey has taken some of us to the point of getting to know Ricky quite well, and he deserves every penny. 

@trevdi9 (as some may know) is a fantastic artist and his prints & artwork have been commissioned and sold for hundreds of pounds in the past. 

Some (myself included) would love to own some, Trev very kindly agreed to donate 50 prints to the cause, with the money for Ricky's fund. 

It was only later on, did he confess to me (via PM) his actual donation was closer to 150 prints. What an amazing man and THANK YOU. 

Each print is limited edition, individually numbered on a thick quality card and my company has agreed to complete the admin, and send them out to buyers in proper poster tubes. 

Trev has advised some prints go for £30 a pop, so we have tried to be as good value to you but offering Ricky the best return on the amazing gift from Trev. 

You pay 100% of your order directly to Ricky's fund via the link below, not me or anyone else takes anything.

Ricky has agreed to cover the considerable postage costs to the business I work for, this comes out of the money raised after we complete the sales. 

However, we are adding that cost on each order on top of the cost of the print so Ricky gets maximum value.

So here we are fellow Owls, your chance to purchase one or all of the five prints Trev has donated & give Ricky some more dosh!

How to order: 

1: Please PM @Spencerowl to check stock. (i don't want to disappoint as we get into this and refunds will be tricky)  

2: When you get a reply, Please make a donation for the required amount to Ricky's fund here . Please ensure you add the postage cost of £3.75 to each order.

3: Please PM @Spencerowl the following 

• Name (so i can cross reference you off the donation page) 
  • Address you would like me to send the print too 
  • Print(s) you required

I aim to process each order as quickly as possible and will send via first class post.  

Bundle Deal: 

Buy ALL 5 prints for £80.00 +£3.75 P&P 

Buy ANY 4 prints for £70.00 +£3.75 P&P

Individual Prints and Costs: (sorry about the photos was in a hurry) lol

1: Getting in early £20.00 + £3.75 P&P 

1.jpeg.8165a7843c172f74614fef2f97fe5ff0.jpeg

2: What Saturdays are made for. £20.00 + £3.75 P&P 

5.jpeg.e65601f688e4267896c85516e4098bf2.jpeg

3: They gave their all. £20.00 +£3.75 P&P

Artist note: 

"This was a special request from Dumbold owl to commemorate  three SWFC players who were at the Somme and never returned it was painted for remembrance day"

2.jpeg.7fbfde00d56739e71d420332ce8541f3.jpeg

4: Dad, Dad, its blooming MASSIVE Dad. £20.00 + £3.75 P&P

3.jpeg.b4b2a8a228919d5a1e9c13002f1f29c8.jpeg

5: The Kevin Asquith Commemoration print. £20.00 + £3.75 P&P 

Artist Note: 

"This was to commemorate a poster on here who's username was Intercity owl sadly he is no longer with us but the pic raised about £1500 for his wife and children" 

4.jpeg.48de658eda8f0e89038e4e0dfb696f71.jpeg

This is a WIN / WIN for everyone, and i hope we sell the lot!!! 

Expecting to be busy now so hope to speak to you all soon. Thank you for reading. 

Matt 

WAWAW

Can't thank @Spencerowl & @trevdi9 enough... As well as everyone involved with @OWLSTALK lots of luv X 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

another single sold and a bundle went in the donation thread last night +1 single ,thank you for buying once they are gone that is it as they are limited editions ,

Was that @Reallondonowl? If so can he message me please with his order, I only have the orders on this thread pending. 

None from yesterday?

Great news lads ...

Should be good if pinned for matchday tommorow ..

Hopefully someone might be able to show non owlstalk members in the Tap tomorrow about them /show them off the phone ..

Not going to get to Hillsborough tomorrow night (work commitments )

Anyone maybe going in Tap can show Trevs prints please ?

Andy ? 

• Thanks 1