Hakeeb Adelakun

Winger for Scunny, 21. I know we probably won’t be using wingers but I’m sure he could be moulded into Jos’s system. Absolutely rapid this lad and tearing up league one. Preston were said to have watched him recently and they have signed young players we should have signed in the past. Definitely think we should get him as he would offer, pace, skill, trickery that we don’t have and his value would only go up.

Think most have had a look at this chap. He is big and quick but defensive side of game is woeful. Most top sides do not take on wide players who do nothing defensively, that is why still at Scunthoorpe, think he is out of contract in summer perhaps his best chance of move.

1 hour ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Biggsy strikes!

Maybe we should've held back on signing McGugan until we'd seen him play on grass   :laugh:

some pundits says that Jos normally plays 4-2-3-1 but is playing 3-5-2 because of the players at his disposal, basically no pace. If we sign a winger with pace he could change the shape of the team to his preferred shape. We shall see.

4 hours ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

We should get him for his name alone, what with Jos and Adthe we should go for unusual names to be a commentators nightmare. Plus the more unusual names we get the more interesting Owlstalk becomes. :luhukay:

It's the only thing to do after signing Pelupessy!

47 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

some pundits says that Jos normally plays 4-2-3-1 but is playing 3-5-2 because of the players at his disposal, basically no pace. If we sign a winger with pace he could change the shape of the team to his preferred shape. We shall see.

Love 4-2-3-1. Well to be accurate I love watching Tottenham play 4-2-3-1. I could see us using it well with our attacking midfielders.