How good can Lucas Joao be at Sheffield Wednesday?

2 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

I really hope so because Rhodes is far more than a yard off the pace. It has never been more clear how important Hooper is.

Yep. 

Hooper just links things up so well compared with all our other strikers. Very clever footballer.

20 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Apologies if you are confused

I'm sure everyone else understands this very easy to understand thread on how much potential Joao has to go on and be either a regular first team megastar or stumbles into an inconsistent mess

Neil. In my day waaaay back in Sheffield 25 is not a young lad so I see the writers point.

Guest We Shall Overcome

Has the Ability to be a top player, now the Guy who keeped telling him he was just 'A Boy' has gone to pastures new, interesting to see posters who love Nuhiu not rating him, lots of 'Sleeper Cells' at work on this thread!!! 

23 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Good player. Terribly mismanaged during his time here. Great to see him showing what he's capable of at the moment.

Shame FF and Hooper are injured as Joao has good chemistry with both. Our best 3 attackers for me.

He has 3 goals in his last 46 games in our shirt. Lets not get carried away. 

I agree he looks better recently, but that record is unsustainable. Needs to get among the goals.

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

I agree he looks better recently, but that record is unsustainable. Needs to get among the goals.

Because he's been terribly mismanaged.

I'm not getting carried away because he's played well for a couple of games, I've always thought the same - FF, Hooper and Joao are our best 3 attackers.

The one thing that has impressed me in the two recent matches is he's shown a bit more aggression. 

Against Cardiff, he was against Sol Bamba (an absolute lump of a centre half) and gave as good as he got. Likewise, he troubled the United back three. 

He needs to keep that up. Even if he doesn't score, we need him to be a constant nuisance to the opposition defence. 

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

3 goals in 46 and yet people still question his consistency.