New manager...

... new captain? 

I think most would agree that Loovens' expiry date is fast approaching so maybe the timing is right to start thinking about a new team captain.

Venancio and Pelupessy were previous club captains which puts them in the frame for the armband should Venancio stay on post loan.

Who else do you think could be considered for this prestigious role?..

1 hour ago, slinger208b said:

... new captain? 

I think most would agree that Loovens' expiry date is fast approaching so maybe the timing is right to start thinking about a new team captain.

Venancio and Pelupessy were previous club captains which puts them in the frame for the armband should Venancio stay on post loan.

Sounds sensible 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, slinger208b said:

... new captain? 

If we can now get hutch playing cb regularly and injury free, would be the natural successor to Glen, though we may end up with a bit of a headache by the end of the season (in a good way) if the three lads from the development squad really step up and push on due to our injury crisis. For me O'Grady and Thorniley already look better than Loovens on the ball and doing a more solid job than we've seen from Glen this season and do seem to be adapting well,  2 consecutive clean sheets with them in there now. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

Funny how things have changed so quickly. Three weeks ago we would have had Wallace and bannan playing centre back with our current injury promble. Now we have seen three young uns come in and show they may be able to step up. A new cm that we’ve been crying out for. Just need to have a look if there’s any decent strikers amongst our young uns!,,