Jump to content

Friday - Paying on the gate


Recommended Posts

Just now, @owlstalk said:

 

Seeing a lot of questions on social media about paying on the day on Friday

 

The answer is a massive YES you can and it’s cheap as chips too with it being just £15 adults and £1 for nippers 

incorrect under 11s are quid but not on the gate . its fiver 11 and over , £15 for adults . just kids under 11 what pay fiver on day not a quid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

incorrect under 11s are quid but not on the gate . its fiver 11 and over , £15 for adults . just kids under 11 what pay fiver on day not a quid. 



You're correct


Apologies on original post being slightly out - was on the loo when posting - doing a right long thin poo

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bobster01 said:

A real chance to show that if he lowers the prices than more people will come.

It didn't work last a Tuesday, so fingers crossed for more success this time. Pigs have a similar looking tie, all be it a favourable 3PM Saturday ko, so would be nice to get a bigger gate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well according to those naysayers on here if he charges fifteen pound the ground will be full regardless of opposition day weather or tournament. So owt less than 30k says you are absolutely wrong. If it is only a small crowd will you promise to stop banging on about ticket prices. Or admit you only want to go to big games,and only then when it’s cheap.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

It didn't work last a Tuesday, so fingers crossed for more success this time. Pigs have a similar looking tie, all be it a favourable 3PM Saturday ko, so would be nice to get a bigger gate.

To be fair it might enable more under 11s to go as it's on a Friday instead of a Tuesday and against a team in our league so you would expect a better turn out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bobster01 said:

To be fair it might enable more under 11s to go as it's on a Friday instead of a Tuesday and against a team in our league so you would expect a better turn out.

yes will be a lot more kids ,taking a 7 year old on a freezing winter tues night where it could have gone to extra time /pens then try getting them up early for school was a no no for me. be going on Friday 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...