What's the worst Owls injury crisis ever?

When you throw Loovens suspension into the mix. It really puts a positive slant on our keeping a clean sheet and earning a point against the 3rd placed team in the division with the sheer number of first team players unavailable to Luhukay.              

Westwood 

Hutchinson     Loovens     Van  Aken

Hunt                Lee                Bannan          Forestieri 

Abdi 

Hooper              Fletcher 

14 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

When you throw Loovens suspension into the mix. It really puts a positive slant on our keeping a clean sheet and earning a point against the 3rd placed team in the division with the sheer number of first team players unavailable to Luhukay.              

Westwood 

Abdi 

Really does hammer it home when you see it like that!!

Jos has to be looking at that and getting excited, there is talent in there we know it. Still, I'm excited to see a few more "Jos" type signings to supplement what we already have.

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Really does hammer it home when you see it like that!!

Jos has to be looking at that and getting excited, there is talent in there we know it. Still, I'm excited to see a few more "Jos" type signings to supplement what we already have.

Horrific reading isn't it. 

Mind...if they keep picking up points. If they start putting away a few of the chances we've created ....and carry on keeping clean sheets. ..

Do the reserves then become the regulars ...and the former regulars become the reserves?!

(Ok probably not. But you never know. I think people's places won't be as sure a thing as they were under the last regime)

I do wonder just how many signings he'll make.

You'd think he might want a chance to see everyone first. 

On the other hand he did that little laugh in the interview. ...Jesus clearly got some irons in the fire

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Horrific reading isn't it. 

Mind...if they keep picking up points. If they start putting away a few of the chances we've created ....and carry on keeping clean sheets. ..

Do the reserves then become the regulars ...and the former regulars become the reserves?!

(Ok probably not. But you never know. I think people's places won't be as sure a thing as they were under the last regime)

I do wonder just how many signings he'll make.

You'd think he might want a chance to see everyone first. 

On the other hand he did that little laugh in the interview. ...Jesus clearly got some irons in the fire

Yes, makes your eyes water!! 

I'm pretty sure he's all about effort and commitment, names won't matter to him, you'll need to earn the right to play!!! Love that.

Sure he will want to see everyone, at the same time I'm certain he's passed on a few names to DC out of his little black book of footballing "inglourious basterds..." lol

6 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Westwood 

Abdi 

I never stop thinking, "unbelievable!"

11 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

It was even better than that. They had a virus go through the squad and only had about 15 players available, several of which were youngsters. They contacted the Premier League and were of the understanding that they could call the game off if there was "just cause" but it's not clear if they were formally granted permission to do so. The club certainly thought they were covered and did not turn up to the game at Blackburn. But they ended up being fined and deducted three points for failing to fulfill a fixture.

In the end, they were relegated by 2 points. Oops.

That’s the one. lol