Owlstalk at it's very best! Target SMASSSSHED!!

9 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

@OWLERTON GHOST any chance of T-Shirt to raffle? 

Unfortunately not ..

I'm not set up in supply mode yet (printing)

Wasn't joking you  last week, not ready yet ....

sorry this one's come too early ....

I will pm you later with an idea though..

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

30 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Unfortunately not ..

I'm not set up in supply mode yet (printing)

Wasn't joking you  last week, not ready yet ....

sorry this one's come too early ....

I will pm you later with an idea though..

Only joking mate about it - I am mostly ever only playing. I don’t expect a tshirt!!! 

Yes PM appease want to get Ricky his money ASAP. 

MESSAGE DIRECT FROM RICKY: 

Hi guys..  1st I'd like to thank everyone for their amazing response & generosity... We're really really humbled & touched beyond words..  thank you doesn't seem enough.. we're forever indebted to each & every person that's donted... 

but there's still a little way  to go yet til we reach that target of £4000... & As a way of raising extra funds & maybe to add an incentive to get more donations... A couple of friends of mine will be in The Old Crown Pub on Penistone Rd on Saturday afternoon.. they've offered to have chest/legs waxed to help raise funds... We'll obviously as you do... & Cos I'm crazy... I've said I'll maybe do it myself as well... So if our target can be met by the weekend? I'll put myself on the waxing table & have my legs waxed as a way to say thank you! So if you would like to come along & watch? You're more than welcome... So please? Please? Help us to reach our target? Thank you to everyone who has donated & shared our appeal so far.. we're so so grateful x

2 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

never say i'l donate something if I don't intend to do it spencer mate  yep i'm serious , all for a good cause so why not , if they are any good they are there for the fund ,;)

Will be in touch soon buddy - seriously thank you. 

1 hour ago, Spencerowl said:

Do you think the mods will let us advertise them on here for a bit? (Just thinking of alternatives also to eBay) 

stick em in the thread Neil is usually good about it ,  .the oldies have probably bought already but the new members might fancy owning them