The future is bright

Ok, early days yet, but...

Extremely positive turnaround in performances since Jos took charge, and no goals conceded.

Every single one of the u23's who have been given their chance have put in a performance to be proud of imo.

Also, Jos has made it clear that he's not afraid to use them.

The form of Wildsmith is such that Westwood, seen by many (not just our fans either) as one of the top 3 keepers in the division (some would say best) is going to have one hell of a job getting his place back.

Players who were getting slated a few weeks ago (I'm far too polite to name names) are now getting complimented on the improvement shown recently.

We have almost a full first team yet to come back from injury.

Well aware this might come back to bite me on the backside, but I'm extremely confident about the next 12 months and beyond.

COME ON WEDNESDAY. 

12 minutes ago, vulture_squadron said:

The future's orange.

255px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png

I always wondered if Michael Jackson was Dutch when i was a kid as i heard he lived in Nether Nether Land.

Also, it's no longer correct to call it Holland but considering anyone from England or Scotland are English or Scottish, how come they were never known as Hollish? 

:duntmatter:

11 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

I always wondered if Michael Jackson was Dutch when i was a kid as i heard he lived in Nether Nether Land.

Also, it's no longer correct to call it Holland but considering anyone from England or Scotland are English or Scottish, how come they were never known as Hollish? 

:duntmatter:

Holland is a region in Netherlands. It's like calling England 'East Anglia'

3 hours ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

Ok, early days yet, but...

Extremely positive turnaround in performances since Jos took charge, and no goals conceded.

Every single one of the u23's who have been given their chance have put in a performance to be proud of imo.

Also, Jos has made it clear that he's not afraid to use them.

The form of Wildsmith is such that Westwood, seen by many (not just our fans either) as one of the top 3 keepers in the division (some would say best) is going to have one hell of a job getting his place back.

Players who were getting slated a few weeks ago (I'm far too polite to name names) are now getting complimented on the improvement shown recently.

We have almost a full first team yet to come back from injury.

Well aware this might come back to bite me on the backside, but I'm extremely confident about the next 12 months and beyond.

COME ON WEDNESDAY. 

Better put me shades on 

1 hour ago, axolotl said:

Holland is a region in Netherlands. It's like calling England 'East Anglia'

That was my point but it was amazing how many times they were called Holland by the media and commentators back in the day.