Villa derby wolves

37 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

A good away win at Norwich and your on our board.

You sad man

Villa derby 

Wolves playoff winner

Bloody hell cant win if we don’t come on we are cowards if we do come on we are sad! 

Just got back and not seen your game so just having a neb at what you played like. In all honestly we probably won’t get in top 6 Fulham and boro look ominous. However we played very well today and the new recruits fitted in well. Not really that bothered if we don’t make it we have done extreamely well and I have watched some cracking football this season. Can’t ask for much more.

3 minutes ago, Supersonic1978 said:

Bloody hell cant win if we don’t come on we are cowards if we do come on we are sad! 

Just got back and not seen your game so just having a neb at what you played like. In all honestly we probably won’t get in top 6 Fulham and boro look ominous. However we played very well today and the new recruits fitted in well. Not really that bothered if we don’t make it we have done extreamely well and I have watched some cracking football this season. Can’t ask for much more.

That last bit- that’s what we said 2 years ago. If you get a sniff you need to grab it with both hands. 

Hope you're 7th like lol

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

2 minutes ago, Supersonic1978 said:

Fulham are best side we have played this season in my opinion the pace they had was fantastic. It was the only team I seen at Bramall Lane this season that genuinely fought fire with fire.

Whereas we just wee weed all over your fire and put it out.