Colin: "I can't see them scoring... this season"

13 minutes ago, marconi said:

Matias looked full of energy, always looked like something could happen when he had the ball. We looked a different side when he came on.

Rhodes has had enough chances to shine and flopped.

Agree.

Fact is if Hooper played today we win the game. Simple as

33 minutes ago, Owl247 said:

Neither can I until hooper is back, Rhodes finishing is woeful, not slating Rhodes here as joao also had two really good chances that should have brought one goal at least, but joao also had a good all-round game and they couldn't settle when the ball went to him. Rhodes contributes very little else and his reputation as a goal scorer/poacher/finisher - call it what you will, carries very little weight, when given said chances he hits the keeper or misses the target completely.

I was one who wanted him here ever since I saw him score the goals in that 4-4 draw many years ago.  Unfortunately I think that player is long gone 

I’m with you mate , he’s a massive letdown .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

And some wouldn't have him here because hes a blade.i know what he said in the past and it gripes some but he would love to put 1 over the blades with there bitter rivals. 

I must admit , i wouldnt want him myself, but thats purely because of his style of play. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Warnock is a knob but he has a point.  I couldn't see us scoring either.  Wasn't impressed by Cardiff at all though.  Thought they were rubbish to be honest.

5 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

And some wouldn't have him here because hes a blade.i know what he said in the past and it gripes some but he would love to put 1 over the blades with there bitter rivals. 

To think some could ever see it as even possible and the last part isn't right here either.

He really doesn't like us and he's a proper grunter in real life.  He's good value at times but don't be fooled, he's horrible.  Effective but horrible.

28 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

To think some could ever see it as even possible and the last part isn't right here either.

He really doesn't like us and he's a proper grunter in real life.  He's good value at times but don't be fooled, he's horrible.  Effective but horrible.

Did you see his reaction to the Wednesday fans after the game? he endured some pretty foul stick during the game but applauded the kop, south and north stands at the end, was he taking the pish, i dont think so, he genually respects us and to me thats a snub for the blunts too

Trying to get under our skin and probably frustrated that we defended well against a barrage of quick, skilful and direct players they have.

However I think he is right, although we did look bright and Joao/Rhodes should have both scored i don't think there will be many games this season when we hit the 2/3 goal mark, not enough quality in that final third (for now).