Colin: "I can't see them scoring... this season"

1 minute ago, Shetland Owl said:

Rhodes has improved in his general play and worked hard today, Jos will get him scoring just believe 

Don’t see it?

He played one decent through ball to joao..

Rest if the game He was embarrassingly throwing himself to the floor. Did he win one header?

Matias and Joao to start next game 

1 minute ago, Shetland Owl said:

Rhodes has improved in his general play and worked hard today, Jos will get him scoring just believe 

His confidence is low, Jos will give him a fair crack ime sure but he must produce the goods soon, there will be no place for underachievers

Neither can I until hooper is back, Rhodes finishing is woeful, not slating Rhodes here as joao also had two really good chances that should have brought one goal at least, but joao also had a good all-round game and they couldn't settle when the ball went to him. Rhodes contributes very little else and his reputation as a goal scorer/poacher/finisher - call it what you will, carries very little weight, when given said chances he hits the keeper or misses the target completely.

I was one who wanted him here ever since I saw him score the goals in that 4-4 draw many years ago.  Unfortunately I think that player is long gone 

How can he have the cheek ?...we were knocking on the door all night and on another day we wouldve scored at least 4...colin saw how we set up and did a job against the pigs and hes gutted he couldnt manage to beat a injury hit team that is missing nearly a full team, that includes;

Hooper 

Forestieri

Fletcher

Lee

Hunt 

Lees

Abdi

Hutchinson 

Westwood

Who else ?

Are cardiff really 3rd ? They look nothing more then mid table and ordinary.

16 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Don’t see it?

Rest if the game He was embarrassingly throwing himself to the floor. Did he win one header?

I reckon MM would have started today if he hadnt played midweek.Thats got to be our starting front pair now.

Rhodes......hes snatching at chances,not finding space in the box,is he wilting under the pressure of expectation? Confidence is obviously very low,bring him on in the last 20 minutes or so when defenders are tiring,and hopefully hel bag a few and hel rediscover the knack.

I know I sound like a broken record but this season really is the biggest lost opportunity of all. The division is very poor, can you recall a team challenging for automatic promotion worse than Cardiff. That is really what Carlos has to answer for, how he couldn’t challenge that. 

Sadly next year we could have Newcastle, Brighton and Swansea. 

21 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Don’t see it?

Matias looked full of energy, always looked like something could happen when he had the ball. We looked a different side when he came on.

Rhodes has had enough chances to shine and flopped.

Guest Copthorneowl
6 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

How can he have the cheek ?...we were knocking on the door all night and on another day we wouldve scored at least 4...colin saw how we set up and did a job against the pigs and hes gutted he couldnt manage to beat a injury hit team that is missing nearly a full team, that includes;

Hooper 

Forestieri

Fletcher

Lee

Hunt 

Lees

Abdi

Hutchinson 

Westwood

Who else ?

Are cardiff really 3rd ? They look nothing more then mid table and ordinary.

Totally agree and you missed out Bannan.   8 or 9 certain picks missing.

1 minute ago, marconi said:

Matias looked full of energy, always looked like something could happen when he had the ball. We looked a different side when he came on.

Rhodes has had enough chances to shine and flopped.

well i do think he is close to the last chance saloon

3 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

I know I sound like a broken record but this season really is the biggest lost opportunity of all. The division is very poor, can you recall a team challenging for automatic promotion worse than Cardiff. That is really what Carlos has to answer for, how he couldn’t challenge that. 

Sadly next year we could have Newcastle, Brighton and Swansea. 

I agree pal, wasted chance, really hoping we can kick on next season, best not to dwell on what might/perhaps should have been.