Colin: "I can't see them scoring... this season"

He's ok, he's sore cos they couldn't break us down. 

We could and should have won the game 

They're a decent side but we matched them with make up players and I was impressed with some of our newbies. 

Pudil was class for me and marshalled them, this seasons done for us. 

50 points will come quickly once players come back but I feel there will be a big cull come end of season. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OutspokenTom said:

I disagree with that, Rhodes worked harder than normal today, created 2 good chances for Joao and on another day would have had 2 goals and 2 assists. Tracked back as well which is new for him.

Give him time under this new set up and i'll bet he turns a corner.

You bet do you ? save your money that's my advice . 

We could have had 2 or 3 with a bit of luck 

I am confident Joe would have saved their so called goal if he hadn't seen the ref blow up . 

They ran out of steam Warnock always tries to attack us more going towards the Kop and didn't succeed . 

Think we just edged it .

To be fair, I'm not ashamed to say it either but If I managed a Championship football team and had the opportunity to get the reaction he gets from our fans from the United fans, I would go fishing without hesitation.

It's one of the perks of the job, it's just annoying we don't yet have someone in the Championship who is a passionate Owl giving dem blades grief when they come up against them. I reckon most of us would enjoy it, our very own pantomime villain.

If you see the funny side of him he isn't half as annoying.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Imo it is testament to the fact that this division has gone backwards in terms of quality that Colin the W@nkersaurus is able to get a team challenging. 

They’re crap and chasing automatic. 

Yes, because he's got a really crap record in this division, hasn't he? There's being a fan and there's being deluded...

Plus he's cleverer that many on here as he says these things simply to get a reaction. Wouldn't surprise me if he views this thread when he gets home and has a chuckle over his Ovaltine...

Edited by Almat

1 minute ago, OutspokenTom said:

To be fair, I'm not ashamed to say it either but If I managed a Championship football team and had the opportunity to get the reaction he gets from our fans from the United fans, I would go fishing without hesitation.

It's one of the perks of the job, it's just annoying we don't yet have someone in the Championship who is a passionate Owl giving dem blades grief when they come up against them. I reckon most of us would enjoy it, our very own pantomime villain.

Nailed it. 

30 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Colin should focus on his own problems.

If Cardiff dont go up this season next season is going to be a lot harder. 

Same for the Blunts, this is their time, if they do not go up this season they will struggle with all the 3rd division players they have.

10 minutes ago, OutspokenTom said:

Wallace would be good if he goes into that side of the game.

Ffs