Colin: "I can't see them scoring... this season"

18 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Katrien meire is a lawyer so be careful about what you write.we had enough fans sued before and we don't want to go down them avenues anymore.

Foook that.  Freedom of speech is a true foundation of any civilised society. 

If you are going into a knife fight, be sure to take a gun. (Metaphorically speaking  before the pedants jump on my post/.)

7 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I would like to see him have a run in team with Fernando supplying him.we are missing Fernando big time 

We have been saying this about Rhodes all season , play him alongside Hoops,  Big Dave , Joao , Fletch and whoever it hasn’t worked because He doesn’t fit in for me . Don’t see him being on the same wavelength as FF either . Lot of money for no return this is why I pick him out the most . 

Colin completely ignoring the fact that we were by far the better side in the second half. 

In all fairness he’s probably just a bit sore that his promotion chasing side couldn’t beat what was a patched up Wednesday side.

He should thank his lucky that it was a patched up Wednesday side, had we had a fully fit Forestieri, Hooper, Fletcher, Bannan, Hutchinson and Lee on the pitch we’d have wiped the floor with them.

I thought Matias did well/ok when he came on.

I was only watching on the TV but looked to always be tracking back to half way line to mark a man.

Instead of maybe just strolling around up front looking for the perfect ball to come to him which we might have expected.

tbh you can see how much the work ethic has changed with players actually fighting for the ball and even trying to get in first, joao has been a revelation today and is getting back to showing the promise I always thought he had , just needs to re find his scoring boots

that said three matches jos has had and the difference shows 

• Like 1