Jos Luhukay - Three Games - Three Clean Sheets

I've seen enough from what he can do with our second string to make me think this guy knows what he's doing.

Already we have far fewer cheap fouls given away, far fewer instances of dilly dallying and we are less predictable.

Discipline appears to be the order of the day and the team look organised.

Venancio could be our new skipper the way he is settling and talking to the defence.

Shame we didn't take the 4 solid chances we had but it will come, like it or not, Cardiff are challenging for autos and we made them look very average at times.

Edited by OutspokenTom
spelling

1 minute ago, OutspokenTom said:

I've seen enough from what he can do with our second string to make me think this guy knows what he's doing.

Already we have far fewer cheap fouls given away, far fewer instances of dilly dallying and we are less predictable.

Discipline appears to be the order of the day and the team look organised.

Venancio could be our new skipper the way he is settling and talking to the defence.

Shame we didn't take the 4 solid chances we had but it will come, like it or not, Cardiff are challenging for autos and we made them look very average at times.

Totally agree.

It will be very interesting when our first teamers come back, really positive signs so far 

The real time to judge him will be next season. When he he's had a close season and got his own players in. I can tell you this, the team will be much fitter/prepared to battle from the off compared to the shambles at Preston. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nldowl said:

2 league games, zero goals 

Missing the point imo. There were plenty of goals when we played Burton a few weeks ago (before Jos). Unfortunately, they were all scored by Burton!

Edited by Almat