City Taxis - Available to and from tonight's game

I'm confused help me out...

We have City Taxis as a stadium sponsor and also D's Taxis 

We advertise Caribou energy drinks on the stadium boards and have Elevate energy drink as a club sponsor.

where should my loyalty be when it comes to drinking energy drinks and sitting on my arse in a taxi?

• Thanks 1

I've never got a taxi to the game.    When I was young, I remember walking from Manor top because it was New years day.    I actually quite enjoyed the long walk in the snow with my dad.

Anyone who gets a taxi to the game should never be allowed to complain about the price of a match day ticket #FACT 

13 minutes ago, clud17 said:

We advertise Caribou energy drinks on the stadium boards and have Elevate energy drink as a club sponsor.

where should my loyalty be when it comes to drinking energy drinks and sitting on my arse in a taxi?

Probably the ones that exist in real life.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

City Taxis are garbage.

pre booked them several days in advance, they didn't show, so rang them to see what was happening and they said they didn't have any drivers and could not provide a time.

I wouldn't have minded if they had rung and let me know bit no couldn't be bothered

24 minutes ago, clud17 said:

I think Caribou is something to do with the league sponsors.

4 minutes ago, NYowl said:

City Taxis are garbage.

pre booked them several days in advance, they didn't show, so rang them to see what was happening and they said they didn't have any drivers and could not provide a time.

I wouldn't have minded if they had rung and let me know bit no couldn't be bothered

/usererror

Just use the app = sorted

Tells you how long it'll be before your taxi arrives

Prebooking is for newbs

Owlstalk Shop

city taxis tues am didn't answer phones ,I think they decided its not worth having taxis on roads as traffic was hell, but they could easily have left a message saying taxi service suspended . as for d taxi what is d taxi ? will inland revenue be checking all this strange things out?