Jordan Thorniley

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Think it'll look something like that. 

Personally think Nuhiu could count himself unlucky if so.

Think he makes a better foil for the pacier forwards

Nuhiu is always a better option coming off the bench in my opinion. I know he played well midweek but that was Carlisle.

Pleased that Thorniley is starting - I’d like to see JL blood a few youngsters given the injuries and hopefully one of them can grasp their opportunity and nail down a regular spot for next season.

Just now, swfc-dan said:

Would like to see Pele-Messi (Pessi?) over Jones, and Nuhiu for Rhodes based on recent form.

Nuhiu is always better off the bench. I don’t rate Rhodes in the slightest but given the injuries, we have to give him some game time in the slight hope he can turn in a decent performance and grab a goal.

3 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

I think Jones has to play at the moment given his experience and he played well in last two games.

Joey on bench today and a start in the cup game 

I recoken JS might put him straight in - give us a combative presence.

Good luck to Jordan if true - great to see the kids come through.

I would like to see Penney on the bench, fox has been gash all season and having him on the bench might up fox's work rate and performance if not then give him a chance for the last 20 mins and see what he can do.

With The Sky cameras he might get one of his screamers in the top corner, like I keep seeing on Youtube him scoring

I think Fox would be better suited to being the left-sided centre back than left wing back.

Reach could then play left wing back, or if we don't want to lose his legs from a more central position, we could also look at the likes of Penney for left wing back.

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I would like to see Penney on the bench, fox has been gash all season and having him on the bench might up fox's work rate and performance if not then give him a chance for the last 20 mins and see what he can do.

With The Sky cameras he might get one of his screamers in the top corner, like I keep seeing on Youtube him scoring

To be fair, I think if we got a free kick 25 yards from goal and we had Penney on the pitch I'd be the most excited about one of our own dead ball situations than I've ever been. 

Dunno how quick he is, dunno how good at defending he is... but my god that left foot of his :goalie: