Player of the season so far?

After a difficult season and over half way through who would you say is the player of the season so far? I know it is difficult but for me it has to be Adam reach. The difference from last season is massive and he is currently that go to player at the moment, not saying he has been oustanding but so far he gets my vote 

Tempted to say Adthe Nuhiu. I spent most of last season groaning when he came on, but he's been a really good impact sub over the past few months. Not just getting a couple of goals but really firing the team up. It's the kinda thing you can only get from a player that's been here a while and understands the fans. In a team of nobodies like Morgan Fox and Dave Jones he really stands out. 

Reach, the only player you could really say that would be in the first 11 if everyone was fit, that has stayed fit!

Much better this season!, think he will excel playing in a central 3 and being allowed to burst forward!

Edited by jonnyowl

6 minutes ago, e6owl said:

Tempted to say Adthe Nuhiu. I spent most of last season groaning when he came on, but he's been a really good impact sub over the past few months. Not just getting a couple of goals but really firing the team up. It's the kinda thing you can only get from a player that's been here a while and understands the fans. In a team of nobodies like Morgan Fox and Dave Jones he really stands out. 

Impact sub eh?.....can you remind us all of the results of that impact?

19 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

After a difficult season and over half way through who would you say is the player of the season so far? I know it is difficult but for me it has to be Adam reach. The difference from last season is massive and he is currently that go to player at the moment, not saying he has been oustanding but so far he gets my vote 

Adam Reach deffo too unless others were fit that is Hooper for example but Reach has been the only player who puts that shirt on and plays for the badge in my eyesore he’s trying to make things happen even if it doesn’t. Hes deffo a 100% effort man

Edited by Lomas613

9 minutes ago, e6owl said:

i think Dave Jones is under rated and will turn out to be a key player for us in the new set up