Catching United, main aim

2 minutes ago, Gresh said:

No interest in what they are doing.  Let's worry about ourselves and if Jos can get the team playing to its potential everything else will take care of its self.

I just want to put them in their place,(under a stone)  the bragging is unbearable

Three quantifiable aims. One to stay up. Two to accumulate points at near to two per game so that we have top six form to build on. Three, a cup run which may need no more than a decent showing against a big club in R5.  Then more qualitiative aims about seeing who fits in and who doesn't; giving the likes of Clare a go; and hopefully some entertaining games.  

5 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

I just want to put them in their place,(under a stone)  the bragging is unbearable

Is it?  It's either people you know or strangers. If people you know fair enough I guess but I only know a couple of their supporters and they are ordinary civilised people.  If it's strangers then just tune out. I wouldn't dream of going near their social media.  

14 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

We won’t finish above them, we have only won 7 games out of 27. With 19 to play we need to win at least 5 games and draw a few just to get to 50 points.

Pigs will get well over 50 points.

Our main priority is to keep clear of the bottom 3.

Just ignore the twohats every dog has its day, can’t understand why anyone listens to the pignorant w-nkers..

Normal service resumes next season.