Sheffield Wednesday 0 - 0 Cardiff O.M.D.T

Good morning Matchday Gangbangers. I hope the Mrs didn’t buy smoked bacon for your sarnies by mistake, and that the eggs are free range.

Excellent thread again Pauli, your best ever yet I bet. Can’t wait to read it later over a mocha coffee and a piece of coffee and walnut cake. Love a glimpse of Tay Tay’s crotch and the shadow llama having a dump.

Now that we’ve established that Atdhe is our best striker, I am expecting great things from this side and the youngsters.

26-0 win today, all to be scored by Atdhe. What a player he has been for Wednesday, an absolute legend.

As young Mr Grace used to say, “Carry on, you’re all doing very well” and “Nurse, can you bend down and pick up my handkerchief please”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another quality omdt as per. Subtle mention of the little gentleman in the pink polo neck didn't go amiss either :laugh:

Jos has us all guessing now about the team. Good stuff. None of the CC 'as close to the Hull final team as poss' nonsense.

No favouritism. Earn your shirt, play your bits off to keep it.

Chief pig's in town but it's trivial compared to our new era. Looking forward to watching us. Now there's an old phrase!

A score draw would be bearable. Or another clean sheet would be great too. A win would be a very good sign. Interesting times.

UTO.

10 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

I've been told this is today's team: Wildsmith palmer venancio pudil thorniley fox jones Wallace reach Rhodes Joao.

Dont know about the bench yet.

Well your source was bang on the money last week old bean.

11 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

I've been told this is today's team: Wildsmith palmer venancio pudil thorniley fox jones Wallace reach Rhodes Joao.

Dont know about the bench yet.

Who would have thought this at the start of 2018?

Amazing I tell thee!

Guess the team is this then. Hopefully Joey and Matias will get game time in the second half

Wildsmith 

Thorniley Vennancio  Pudil

Palmer                            Fox

Wallace Jones Reach

Rhodes  Joao

What I want to see is another organised and hard working performance to continue to show the managers influence. The better players will come into the team in the future 

Fantastic that Lord, although not suprised as they’ve all been flipping brilliant.

Should be a good match today on the tellybox. Not sure either team will be taking the game to the opposition particularly but there will be some quality on show for sure.

I wonder if Nielsen will be picked to try and combat Cardiff (and Zohore’s) physical presence.

A win would be brilliant, but I’m predicting another 0-0. COME ON WEDNESDAY

43 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

It was,  I've just seen the other thread about young thorniley so maybe a bit popish 

Not at all. This is the Official Thread after all!

6 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Thorniley would probably count as a surprise given that he didn’t play on Tuesday (was he cup tied?).

Apparently so . Played for Accrington in the early rounds.