Petrescu, advisors and Wednesday

From Doyen Sports Wikipedia page,

Doyen Sports lends money to professional clubs. The club then has three years to repay its debt. The clubs may either retain the players and repay their debt from Doyen Sport within this timeframe, or resell the players to repay the same debt. The first operations of this type were carried out in Brazil and then concentrated on the area of the main European players' championships.

Does make you wonders how much DC has actually splashed. Doyen possibly invested in players with a dividend if we were promoted. Also this would be a really good explanation of why we havent yet sold any players. Needs a good investigative journo to piece it together.

[18

15 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

From Doyen Sports Wikipedia page,

Doyen Sports lends money to professional clubs. The club then has three years to repay its debt. The clubs may either retain the players and repay their debt from Doyen Sport within this timeframe, or resell the players to repay the same debt. The first operations of this type were carried out in Brazil and then concentrated on the area of the main European players' championships.

Does make you wonders how much DC has actually splashed. Doyen possibly invested in players with a dividend if we were promoted. Also this would be a really good explanation of why we havent yet sold any players. Needs a good investigative journo to piece it together.

[18

Makes you wonder doesn’t it?

Up to 10m a season secured against broadcating rights income sounds a hell of a lot to pay for ‘advice’

All very dark. MB on Twitter frequently delves into the Doyen link....

Unfortunately the article probably has more truths than non truths. The Paxao guy that gets a good mention is still seen with Chansiri. Hopefully all will be clearer when he packs his bags same as Palmer. Three years must be getting closer if thats what DC has done.

"Curea unofficially collaborated with Doyen Sports as he signalled them various business opportunities from football transfers to – for an instance – a 1.5  million barrels of Russian jet fuel offered for sale by a Philippine company."

This made me think of Derek Trotter for some reason...

• Haha 4

As a Doyen hater , this aint as bad as I thought.

£10 mill for us in EPL ain't that bad.

And Carlos was really cheap at £500 k per annum (Dave Jones was £750k in 3rd Division).

Problem is , the legacy with crap players on massive wages that we can't move on.

But looks like DC's got it now by Palmer's termination today.

Edited by fred mciver

33 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

As a Doyen hater , this aint as bad as I thought.

£10 mill for us in EPL ain't that bad.

And Carlos was really cheap at £500 k per annum (Dave Jones was £750k in 3rd Division).

Problem is , the legacy with crap players on massive wages that we can't move on.

But looks like DC's got it now by Palmer's termination today.

10m a season though for how long? I’m getting the impression we didn’t agree to it anyway.

If we do owe funds of any kind then presumably this will facilitate a clear out in the summer 

9 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Aye, it was moved to the dungeon for some reason.  

It makes you laugh 

some of the rubbish that should be moved, stays and something as interesting as that gets moved

Neil ought to realise that most people only read Matchday 

It’s easily possible to see the hand of Milan behind the introduction of Doyen as part of the structure brought in to support Mr C following his takeover. Didn’t Milan also say around the time of the playoff final he was on a bonus if we got promoted ?

I’m sure I read something about the last instalment of the purchase price being due around the end of last year, and this has now coincided with the departure of Carlos and Palmer plus the arrival of Meire.

You’d hope that with a totally free hand the Chairman is moving to clear out all traces of Doyen.