Lee Bullen

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Wallace  a shirker ?....is this the Wallace I've watched for the past 3 seasons who goes up and down the right wing, scores some cracking goals  as loads of assists and does the best he can when he's played in centre midfield a position that totally alien to him . you tell me he's crap I'll respect you view but shirker is fecking ridiculous 

He's been crap for a long time..and the fact he's usually blowing out of his arse on 40 mins tells me he hasn't been working hard enough in training..brilliant at the stain tho..so I reckon he might now be working harder in training,,so yeah I would put him in the shirker envelope

19 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

All them with bellys..plus abdi..Mathis..Wallace had his first good game for 2 years at the stain..rhodes(although he might just be crap)..etc

Johnny Mathis? 

Its all a dream, an illusion now...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, evaD said:

Bullen sell you a house with damp or something? Jesus flipping wept

Not sure why you have such an issue with a guy who is just a coach at the club you support. Do you not think it might be of benefit to have LB there since a new foreign manager has taken over without any clue as to what he has inherited in terms of playing staff.

All those injured players he hasn't even seen train yet never mind play a game...

A proper football man shudnt be selling me an house...damp or no damp

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

He's been crap for a long time..and the fact he's usually blowing out of his arse on 40 mins tells me he hasn't been working hard enough in training..brilliant at the stain tho..so I reckon he might now be working harder in training,,so yeah I would put him in the shirker envelope

Yes I think it is possible to get fit in five days. Don't know why they bother with pre season, just run around a bit more for a week. Sorted.

7 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

this new blokes a magician only here 4 days and got Wallace's fitness levels up from 40 minutes to 90 ........

5 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

A proper football man shudnt be selling me an house...damp or no damp

What do you consider a proper Football man then? A man whose playing career spanned ~20 years playing all over the world. Has played every single position on the pitch at a professional level. Has a UEFA Pro Licence and spent a number of years coaching.

That not enough?

4 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

But by your reckoning Wallace got fit in five days of extra training so pre season not required by that logic.

I'm saying he worked harder in 5 days..and worked harder in the game than he has for 18 months..so I'm saying they have all been on easy st for ages..reach has as good as admitted it

2 minutes ago, evaD said:

What do you consider a proper Football man then? A man whose playing career spanned ~20 years playing all over the world. Has played every single position on the pitch at a professional level. Has a UEFA Pro Licence and spent a number of years coaching.

That not enough?

My original question was'what is his role'..and 3 pages later all we seem to be getting is..'he's a good lad to have around' :picnic:

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

I'm saying he worked harder in 5 days..and worked harder in the game than he has for 18 months..so I'm saying they have all been on easy st for ages..reach has as good as admitted it

Wallace played well but I don't think that equates  to he was shirking for the past 2 years ......

4 minutes ago, evaD said:

That not enough?

bullen had 4 games to prove that he was up for the staying at Wednesday,the burton game was beyond embarrassing ,as was Carlisle .way out of his depth .

why do fans of this club accept second best just cus someone  'have passion' about the club 

4 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

My original question was'what is his role'..and 3 pages later all we seem to be getting is..'he's a good lad to have around' :picnic:

we had the same 5h1tt with llera,semedo and nuhiu mate.

lets ignore they aren't good enough cus they are good people 

Edited by welsOwl74

7 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

bullen had 4 games to prove that he was up for the staying at Wednesday,the burton game was beyond embarrassing ,as was Carlisle .way out of his depth .

why do fans of this club accept second best just cus someone  'have passion' about the club 

Aah because being a coach and being caretaker-manager is exactly the same thing, right? 

I accept the fact that I'm not the one making the decisions. I don't work with him every day. I have no idea what Bullen does or doesn't offer and neither do you. I trust that the manager will make the decision based on what he feels will best benefit the team.