Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, Geoffrey said:

1) Released a ridiculous statement blaming fans

2) To the delight of the Charlton fans

3) Time will tell

4) OK

5) Agree on first part, time will tell how long for

6) Embarrassing publicity

7) Won't let our best ever academy prospect train with his peers.

Mistakes have been made, but come on let it go and give DC the credit he deserves. 

I believe that original plan was to buy our way back to the premiership. That hasn't worked for various reasons ( some his fault),  so he is now putting together a longer term strategy for promotion. 

I have no problem with people making mistakes as long as they learn from them, which DC clearly has. 

What really gets me is negative club bashers like yourself who only ever post negative comments. You're entitled to your own opinion but at least give credit where credits due. 

If I was you, with all the negativity and bitterness you have I would consider whether I am actually a supporter of the Owls. 

1) Released a ridiculous statement blaming fans

2) To the delight of the Charlton fans

3) Time will tell

4) OK

5) Agree on first part, time will tell how long for

6) Embarrassing publicity

7) Won't let our best ever academy prospect train with his peers.

Knob 

1 hour ago, Willow Owl said:

I have no problem with people making mistakes as long as they learn from them, which DC clearly has.

What evidence have you that he has clearly learned from his statement at 01.30 on 24 December?

Is George Hirst training with his peers?

4 hours ago, owlsdreamer said:

Always thought that CC was biding his time till he was given the Swansea nods up.

Then blames us ,the fans.

As far as I am concerned ,he turns out to be a 2 faced two hats.

Would have sacked him after the Hull non turn up.

All history now.

Completely agree 

15 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Tbf we was sick to back teeth of his negative football and excuses. Swansea city you are very welcome to him 

No disputing that Tinks , I’ve wanted him gone since Christmas 2016, i just feel that Chansiri would have ever sacked him .

15 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

Cc goosed us twice imo...he gets paid to go...and Swansea get their man for nowt...really dislike him and will be severely booing him if we meet again..and I make no apologies for it

The guy was getting dogs abuse all season from the fans. He didn't owe us anything and I don't blame him for moving to Swansea. 

15 hours ago, Stoop said:

I’ve never had an issue with DC. My big problem was with CC and his turdball. Now he’s gone I can get back to enjoying my football again

I for one can see no reason why any of our fan base had a problem with D.C. he has the club at heart and is leaning from mistakes made, and as I’ve said you don’t turn a failing business round in 2 years.

He has already said he will listen to us in a constructive way as opposed to the normal vitriol posted on social media, I think the next few months will be interesting both on and off the field.

Guest Willow Owl

What evidence have you that he has clearly learned from his statement at 01.30 on 24 December?

Is George Hirst training with his peers?

George Hirst and his advisors have turned down the most lucrative offer ever made to a academy player at SWFC. We have other academy players that have committed to the club so these in my opinion should be given priority to anyone who wants to leave the club. 

Will not answer anymore on this as already flogged to death and I am having a relaxing few beers before I cheer on the boys. 

DC has been on huge learning curve in last couple of years. Unfortunately lots of sharks in football and you can get bitten. Think he is now better informed and we will progress more quickly as a result.

A manager could not wish for a more supportative Chairman.

3 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

DC made a statement at 01.30 on 24 December blaming the fans. What evidence do you have that he has clearly learnt from this?

9 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

DC made a statement at 01.30 on 24 December blaming the fans. What evidence do you have that he has clearly learnt from this?

His fan forum. I was there. I heard him speak.

A man who has an axe to grind with the fans does not have a Q&A that runs on for nearly SIX HOURS into the early hours of the morning with the very people he's said to have problems with.

Edited by axolotl

Guest Willow Owl
7 hours ago, Geoffrey said:

What about the rest of my statement regarding you and your be negativity towards the club