Mr Chansiri

Have to say big praise to this chap over the last month!  

1) Got rid of CC (although could be argued a little late)

2) brought in a CEO

3) brought in what seems the right manager with the attributes we need right now instead of going for a more known manager

4) sets up a fans Q&A forum

5) quickly backs his new manager with much needed recruitment and will continue to do so 

6) even offers unhappy season ticket holders a refund!! 

Been an extremely difficult season so far however feels like those positive vibes are coming back! Let’s use the rest of the season to rebuild from CCs tenure, introduce some youth and new blood in to the team and finish above those piggies! 

UTO! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, flash said:

2) brought in a CEO

3) brought in what seems the right manager with the attributes we need right now instead of going for a more known manager

5) quickly backs his new manager with much needed recruitment and will continue to do so 

Been an extremely difficult season so far however feels like those positive vibes are coming back! Let’s use the rest of the season to rebuild from CCs tenure, introduce some youth and new blood in to the team and finish above those piggies! 

UTO! 

Well said mate

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, flash said:

2) brought in a CEO

UTO! 

Remains to be seen, but otherwise a good post.

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well said mate

Agree its all much more positive, but wonder also how much it was DC doing , or did Doyen, pull the plug and Carlos, given we appeared to have less brass to spend due to FFP( or its new name), 

Did it, or  has it become Doyen out and all their connections, and so DC has had to build a new structure.?   

30 minutes ago, flash said:

2) brought in a CEO

UTO! 

I think DC has learned some tough lessons , but is trying to rectify the problems 

I think CC got the nod from Swansea and then quit here at Wednesday.

Im presuming he told DC it wasn’t working as the fans were turning against him and it was better to leave, hence DC’s outburst with that statement.

Carlos then joins Swansea a few days later, DC probably feels like he’s been stabbed in the back as for me he had no intention of sacking CC and was backing him to the hilt.

Love a good conspiracy.

27 minutes ago, flash said:

2) brought in a CEO

UTO! 

Disagree with the first point, in my completely uninformed opinion Carlos walked out having secured himself a new job at Swansea before hand , if he hadn't he'd still be I charge now, the statement about the fans was a knee jerk reaction to the resignation , I don't think he had a clue Carlos would be at Swansea as Head Coach 3 days later , he just thought Carlos had had enough of the negativity from the fans .

2 minutes ago, Walt said:

Im presuming he told DC it wasn’t working as the fans were turning against him and it was better to leave, hence DC’s outburst with that statement.

Carlos then joins Swansea a few days later, DC probably feels like he’s been stabbed in the back as for me he had no intention of sacking CC and was backing him to the hilt.

Love a good conspiracy.

Great minds Walt, you beat me to posting though.

1 minute ago, Walt said:

Love a good conspiracy.

Seems a likely explanation, for us fans who have to speculate. Even though I wanted CC gone earlier, I've got to respect DC's loyalty and also his desire to keep club drama in-house and private. DC is a class act and represents the club the way it should be represented.

6 minutes ago, Walt said:

Love a good conspiracy.

I think this is probably right. 

There's no way Carlos applied and then got the Swansea job within 4 days of leaving us. 

Think it was probably in the pipeline for a month or so and it was Carlos's decision to walk. 

Chansiri (probably a bit like he can be with fans at times) seemed to get too close to Carlos and it came back to bite him on the arse. 

Edited by SiJ

21 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Disagree with the first point, in my completely uninformed opinion Carlos walked out having secured himself a new job at Swansea before hand , if he hadn't he'd still be I charge now, the statement about the fans was a knee jerk reaction to the resignation , I don't think he had a clue Carlos would be at Swansea as Head Coach 3 days later , he just thought Carlos had had enough of the negativity from the fans .

Fair point, would have to wholeheartedly agree that it’s some coincidence if not!