Pelupessy Price

4 hours ago, prowl said:

We should be picking up players nearing the end of their contract as a deliberate policy. We got Winnall for peanuts. now this lad, seems the way to go.

You can buy a lot of players and hopefully some will be great, the rest can be moved on either at a profit or just to recover the amount paid. I think since DC came in we have got a reputation as a soft touch for transfer fees and wages. That sort of reputation means you get ripped off each time. Let's change that and start driving a hard bargain.

Exactly. Look at Winnall now, bought for £500k I guarantee we will be looking at £2m + at the end of the season.  Regardless of if it’s worked out with us or not we’ll make money. 

4 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

And to think PNE paid us a million for Stevie May.

:duntmatter:

Criminal. 

Absolutley done us for a kipper there.  Not in a footballing sense probably. (Though his goals to game ratio in a poor side isn't as bad as we think)

No they have done us for a kipper in terms of safety of the city. 

He might not have had the pace of Joao,  or the record of Rhodes. He might not have had the comb - over of Fletcher or the giant, ball protecting, Harris of Hooper. 

But how many times did he rescue us,  the people of Sheffield from certain Doom ! More times tjan most folks care to remember!

Quickly forgotten are hero's in this town. I've noticed it before. 

But he was always there. Watching, warning , defending us against surprise attack by alien galaxies from beyond space!

Big Nuhiu just hasn't been up to his crime fighting best since the wee man left.  He packed in not long after. Took up cheese making and concentrating on his football. Got himself a national trust card and spend his weeks at all the great historical sites. 

Yes,  old Nuhiu.  Threw his domino mask into the bin and gave it up for good when his compare went. 

That's the real tragedy. 

But I'll never forget their crime fighting war on intergalactic nastiness. 

We'll regret it one day.

God bless you Stevie wherever you are!

11880343_10154048629406111_1326618116515

2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Exactly. Look at Winnall now, bought for £500k I guarantee we will be looking at £2m + at the end of the season.  Regardless of if it’s worked out with us or not we’ll make money. 

I would want over £3million for Winnall, and closer to 5. Proven goalscorer in this league, English, and that doesn't come cheap at Championship level.

Edited by TheRock

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I call her the Ice Queen because of her icey looks so far. I'm reading a book at the moment where a police chief inspector is referred to as the Ice Queen. It's the sort of title that a woman in her position can be referred to. I'm not disrespecting her at all. 

Perhaps you would prefer me to call her the Cuddly Princess ?

Sorry mate, my misunderstanding, nah Ice Queen it is then.....:biggrin:

:CEO:

15 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Criminal. 

Absolutley done us for a kipper there.  Not in a footballing sense probably. (Though his goals to game ratio in a poor side isn't as bad as we think)

He might not have had the pace of Joao,  or the record of Rhodes. He might not have had the comb - over of Fletcher or the giant, ball protecting, Harris of Hooper. 

But how many times did he rescue us,  the people of Sheffield from certain Doom ! More times tjan most folks care to remember!

But he was always there. Watching, warning , defending us against surprise attack by alien galaxies from beyond space!

Big Nuhiu just hasn't been up to his crime fighting best since the wee man left.  He packed in not long after. Took up cheese making and concentrating on his football. Got himself a national trust card and spend his weeks at all the great historical sites. 

Yes,  old Nuhiu.  Threw his domino mask into the bin and gave it up for good when his compare went. 

That's the real tragedy. 

We'll regret it one day.

Of course, as always, you are right m'Lord.

Plus he could do this to a kiwi.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Criminal. 

That's the real tragedy. 

We'll regret it one day.

You're getting there slowly.

Sci-Fi motivation is the way forrads for the modern player.

Stevie was post modern by being Sci-Fi himself... look at any Stargate movie.. look at any planet of the apes spin off..it's all there.

Get the ghetto blaster on in the dressing room with 2001 music by Andrew Lloyd Webber... their eyes light up...they can kill their opponents with a bone...

It's all there.

FFS thelordsnooty18™

3 hours ago, A12owl said:

I call her the Ice Queen because of her icey looks so far.

3 hours ago, steveger said:

Sorry mate, my misunderstanding, nah Ice Queen it is then.....:biggrin:

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Sci-Fi motivation is the way forrads for the modern player.

Great stuff. 

I'd only be too delighted to see our new CEO take the title seriously and come dressed as Queen Fria of Frigia,  the third Kingdom of mongo!

I'm pretty sure that would get the lads going before a game. 

e2d797de6b28994afb20d7ae8dcf88c7.jpg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

So we've signed someones club Captain for a fee that is about the same as Sanchez' weekly wage.

Strange times we live in.

Youve some need to talk snoots living in a hereditary Manor House handed down from wealthy landowners....get a job man.lol

12 hours ago, TheRock said:

I would want over £3million for Winnall, and closer to 5. Proven goalscorer in this league, English, and that doesn't come cheap at Championship level.

You realise these aren’t official negotiations between Sheffield Wednesday and Derby right? And I’m just making the point we are going to make a lot of money in comparison to what we paid right? :ph34r: