Jos Luhukay "There is room for improvement"

1 minute ago, Mountain Owl said:

The main thing is we now appear to be going in the right direction having bottomed out against Burton. From what Iv'e seen and heard so far I think JL will always look for improvement until we reach the very top.

The very top, takes a special manager to achieve that, hope dc has found the man

6 hours ago, striker said:

There is a long way to go, expect we will have ups and downs before the end of the season. I suspect we won't see the best of JL until the summer. Expect big changes and a stronger, fitter, faster and extremely organised team to be unleashed next year.

That’s exactly what I am praying for. 

In reality it’s a no poo Sherlock statement. The more I see of the promotion chasing teams this season the more frustrated I become. It really is work hard and discipline for the most part. Obviously any team that can bring some invention into that structure will thrive. I think the discipline stories coming out from inside the club at the minute are fantastic. Hope he is a good man manager though because any disciplinarian needs to keep people onside. 

So far Luhakay has said nothing that is incorrect, and long may it continue.

I prey that the good performances continue, and continue past the so called honeymoon period.

I prey even more that Luhakay continues to say nothing that is incorrect.

Edited by a_weishaupt