HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Sam Winnall

1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

Meh, don’t see it happening for him here. Somebody make us an (in)decent proposal :goalie:

If Jos can get a tune out of Matais , then im sure Winnall can have a big future with Wednesday .

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

If Jos can get a tune out of Matais , then im sure Winnall can have a big future with Wednesday .

Fully disagree, Matias always had ability. Winnall just isn't terrible like a lot of our players have been over the years .

11 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I'd like to think so. It's more the dressing room stuff I worry about with him, although obvioulsy that's largely been heresay so far. But I definitely value squad harmony over any one player, and rumblings about his impact on that have followed him for a few years and at least two clubs now. Would love to be wrong though.

Edited by Mr. Tom

Just now, theowlsman said:

The evidence so far is that Jos would give him a chance to prove himself here.

And rightly so IMO, as long as he's willing to muck in and be just one of the squad. No more prima donnas thanks. Same goes for all of them, of course.

12 hours ago, Ian_D said:

The two clubs may have already agreed fees before the loans started for both players should either club wish to purchase. 

I thought winnall was a loan and butterfield was a loan with agreed price ?