HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Sam Winnall

Guest We Shall Overcome
6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Reckon we can double our money on him if he keeps scoring for them,

He will not be leaving!

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Reckon we can double our money on him if he keeps scoring for them,

At least.

Accordng to the BBC website he has the best minutes-per-goal ratio of any striker in the division (92) and the second best shots on target percentage (65%). Consider also that he's been doing this for 3 or 4 seasons now at four different clubs and he's only just turned 27 then in today's crazy football world I'd be starting the bidding at £5m. 

if they go up I don't see that he will be with them next season . if he keeps scoring he will have a 10 million value . derby have 7-8 strikers on there books at min. we have only 3 fit strikers and with hirst frozen out and no signs that we will see fletcher hooper or fessi any time in the next few weeks or  maybe months we should maybe get a loan striker in ,I was fuming when idiotic carlos swapped winnall for butterfield ,while derby supporters were laughing there heads off at us. 

1 hour ago, paulrs said:

At least.

Accordng to the BBC website he has the best minutes-per-goal ratio of any striker in the division (92) and the second best shots on target percentage (65%). Consider also that he's been doing this for 3 or 4 seasons now at four different clubs and he's only just turned 27 then in today's crazy football world I'd be starting the bidding at £5m. 

Just the type of player we need...