Neil Warnock on Saturday's game "I remember going on the Sheffield Wednesday kop"

12 hours ago, full fathom five said:

Applauding the L##ds fans after one of thrm assaulted our goalkeeper and sang some horrific songs at our manager.

When Interviewed afterwards he displayed faux outrage condemning the Leeds fan responsible, but within a split second revealed his true self proclaiming Kirkland went down like a sack of spuds.  Pity Kirkland didn't get to him afterwards, I could think of nothing better than the odious two hat getting a good shoeing.  

He is a charmless conker. But worse still he is achingly predictable.

Pre match say how marvellous we are and how great our fans are (whilst having sly dig about how much money we have spent)

Post match (if have won) praise us to the hilt say what a great team we are and therefore what an amazing result he has obtained

Post match (if have lost ) curse referee, say how lucky we were, how undeserved the loss was and how wronged his team have been...

Yawn...

22 minutes ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

He is a charmless conker. But worse still he is achingly predictable.

Pre match say how marvellous we are and how great our fans are (whilst having sly dig about how much money we have spent)

Post match (if have won) praise us to the hilt say what a great team we are and therefore what an amazing result he has obtained

Post match (if have lost ) curse referee, say how lucky we were, how undeserved the loss was and how wronged his team have been...

Yawn...

Nailed

I wonder how many Warnock-haters on this thread were in Sheffield Cathedral and listened to his eulogy at Derek Dooley's funeral?                                                           

• It was an outstanding tribute to Dooley but also demonstrated that Warnock is  foremost a proper Sheffielder.                                        
  • He was so completely inclusive in respect of the many Wednesday fans there .... not just a couple of minutes bolted on.               
  • At an event organised by Utd he made all Wednesday fans proud to be there.
  • A passionate, proper football man through and through
  • It was one of the best bits of public speaking I've ever heard and genuine with it. He brought tears to my eyes.

I've got the greatest of respect for him (whatever the occasional OTT remark)

Edited by Charles Clegg
poor layout

3 hours ago, Charles Clegg said:

I wonder how many Warnock-haters on this thread were in Sheffield Cathedral and listened to his eulogy at Derek Dooley's funeral?                                                           

• It was an outstanding tribute to Dooley but also demonstrated that Warnock is  foremost a proper Sheffielder.                                        
  • He was so completely inclusive in respect of the many Wednesday fans there .... not just a couple of minutes bolted on.               
  • At an event organised by Utd he made all Wednesday fans proud to be there.
  • A passionate, proper football man through and through
  • It was one of the best bits of public speaking I've ever heard and genuine with it. He brought tears to my eyes.

I've got the greatest of respect for him (whatever the occasional OTT remark)

Still think he's a narcissistic c u n t though :tango: