Neil Warnock on Saturday's game "I remember going on the Sheffield Wednesday kop"

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The most amusing part is never what Neil Warnock does. It's a given that he always produces the goods to wind up our fans

The most amusing part is seeing our fans fall for it and lose their heads over him every single time

He's a master at it and some of our fans fall for it hook, line and sinker every time

To be honest, he doesn't even have to try anymore.

5 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I played in the same team as him once , His brother John was the manager ( really nice bloke )  and we were short one day and he brought Neil in at left back . 

John is a really nice bloke. Chalk and cheese. 

13 minutes ago, steelowl said:

I'm afraid the mentality of the types that wait around the opposition bus doesn't stretch to thinking mate

complete silence would be the perfect way to deal with him  ignore him it's his team that we are playing

can't stand him but respect his ability to generate team spirit out of nothing 

Agreed

Huge swathes of our fanbase hate him, but the fact remains that if we had given him the job when we should have (Alan Irvine) he would have improved us to the point of changing opinions cause the bottom line is he is a cracking championship manager and it is frustrating to think that his surname has stopped us from benefiting from his considerable management nous at this level...................................having said all that i hope he has the most miserable day possible tomorrow.

Edited by sheriwozgod

Not sure Wednesday fans hate Colin because he’s a united fan. I can’t speak for everyone but I hate him because he’s a wee wee pipe and not because he says he’s a pig fan. He just has to have a swipe at us every time he opens his filthy sewer, which incidentally just reinforces his jealous inferiority complex. He thinks he’s being funny but he isn’t, he’s just sad. What’s even more boring and predictable is that Wilder is trying to match him precisely 

10 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

I'm obviously swimming against the tide here

But I wouldn't p*ss on him if he were on fire

I'm with you on this one. He'll be all smiley jokey if they win but spewing his horrible bile if they loose.

Bent as a nine Bob note and despises us whatever he says in public.

Seems to have spent far more time over the last few years bigging up Wednesday than he has United. When was the last time he spoke broadly and positively about United, beyond brief mentions amongst his achievements at this level?

Unlike most of United's fanbase, he obviously hasn't forgotten the rank abuse he used to get off them week in week out for at least 2 years prior to taking them up, calling for his head every 5 minutes. Or Sean Bean and the Captain Blade story..

Still don't trust him though. Let's hold off on eulogising Colin until after the game tomorrow and see how the tide turns then. 

He's ok.

Very much a pantomime villain who has somewhat mellowed in his later years.

Usually has nice things to say about us before matches these days...though we all know the veil will slip slightly if we beat him and his team.

Wilder on the other hand:

A first class bellend.