We are going up this season!

Guest wilyfox

We'd have to win at least 15 of our 19 games remaining to stand a chance. I'm afraid this seasons done for. All we can do is consolidate and gear up for next campaign. 

26 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

We'll stay up that's for sure. Which given how things were looking a month ago would be a result.

Relying on other teams being bottom than us is the sort of gamble that always ends in tears.

I just hope we keep picking up points and that Jos' methods get ingrained in the lads ready for a proper assault at it next season.

Hopefully with a couple of key additions.

Long term picture for me.

Re relegation please dont say that!  However I have more confidence in JL’s abilities to keep us up than I did with CC.

I agree with an earlier poster - no one expects anything and we do have a free shot.  But getting away fro the DZ is the key priority. 

Unfortunately we won’t see the best out of the players who are out for some time, so we will probably run out of fixtures before we hit some proper form.

such a waste this season - a pity, but DC seems to have seen the light and we have the semblance of a proper structure in place which can only be s good thing. 

8 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

We'd have to win at least 15 of our 19 games remaining to stand a chance. I'm afraid this seasons done for. All we can do is consolidate and gear up for next campaign. 

Yes, work on perfecting your system and identifying which players are a good fit for it Getting sidetracked by thoughts like that, will only result in us wasting more time With that in mind, we have so many players who are unlikely to be part of the coaches plans going forward

Luckily, most of them are injured, but it’s imperative that we select the right players to make the system work, irrespective of status 

It's a 12 point gap between us and 6th. Hardly insurmountable, but we'd need to go on one hell of a run just to get into contention.

Over to you, Jos. Win a few on the trot, get us within striking distance and we'll see what the other teams can do about sabotaging each other.

HMS Longshot is underway at full steam!