We are going up this season!

I’m sure the chairman still believes this is on To be honest, the sooner we get this out of our minds, the sooner we can get back to building something solid

We took a wrong direction after season one, and wasted a lot of money, so it’s like starting all over again There is now the difficult job of getting rid of a dozen or more expensive flops, who are on very good contracts

18 minutes ago, steelowl said:

you aren't the first ....to think we can get over 2pts a game from the reserves whilst all the other teams lose points

step away from the glue 

Couple of additions, and a couple returning from injury and the side should look a lot stronger. I like what I've seen of the new managers approach, but it's way too late for this season.

As positive as the last couple of weeks has made me feel (and there seems to be a genuine shift in mood through the club and fan base) given our recent form / results let's just get a win in the league first, and when we do that, try and get back to back wins.

Can understand people being dismissive, but this season is kind of a free shot now, in the sense that nobody expects us to do anything.

I say take each game as it comes ignore the table for now and see how we get on.

It's a long shot but we go on a run of 4 or 5 wins in a row or an unbeaten run, we won't be as far of as people are making out and if we don't, then so be it we go again next season.

We'll stay up that's for sure. Which given how things were looking a month ago would be a result.

Relying on other teams being bottom than us is the sort of gamble that always ends in tears.

I just hope we keep picking up points and that Jos' methods get ingrained in the lads ready for a proper assault at it next season.

Hopefully with a couple of key additions.

Long term picture for me.

• Thanks 1