where was bullen on tuesday nite

may be you need to read the question again== sheep i said didnt see bullen in the technical area didnt say he wasnt there ?? just for the sheep .he wasnt stood in the technical area with the manager for 90 minutes + injury time like he usually does 

1 minute ago, cahoot65 said:

may be you need to read the question again== sheep i said didnt see bullen in the technical area didnt say he wasnt there ?? just for the sheep .he wasnt stood in the technical area with the manager for 90 minutes + injury time like he usually does 

He was

14 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

I saw him, he was there as usual. 

What's up tonight? Are folk trying to find negatives for the sake of it!?

Ffs its the most positive I've felt about us in ages.

The bobble hats was a positive!!

15 minutes ago, cahoot65 said:

Why don't you tweet him and ask him yourself?

58 minutes ago, cahoot65 said:

didnt see bullen in the technical area on tuesday nite just the new manager ? noticed all back room staff was sporting  rather nice matching  blue/white striped bobble hats 

Cool story bro 

I kid you not guys, i logged on about 30 mins ago and the OP had posted two identical pics of blue dyed sheep with no accompanying text.

He appears to have deleted said pics because i can only assume he couldn't think of an appropriate witty retort?

lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

I kid you not guys, i logged on about 30 mins ago and the OP had posted two identical pics of blue dyed sheep with no accompanying text.

He appears to have deleted said pics because i can only assume he couldn't think of an appropriate witty retort?

lol

Probably all fell into the big hole.................

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

That cunning disguise of wearing a hat seems to have worked though... right up there with Clark Kents glasses it seems.

Hmmmm..... Bully has never been seen at the same time as Clark Kent has he?

Bet underneath them tracky bottoms he's wearing his underpants over his tights!

• Haha 1