Nuhiu or Joao for Swansea?

So what do you think?  Which of our two great strikers would Carlos like to poach for Swansea?  Nuhiu or Joao?  Both skillful footballers.  Both providing great comedy moments for the neutral by-stander.  Who would Carlos be most loyal to?  Who might he prefer to recruit?

• Haha 1

Nuhiu surely will always be a better choice than Joao just because of his effort.  I started the thread just because I was struck for a moment (no illicit substances involved!) about the idea of them both being flawed potential heroes and both employed here at the same time as each other.  Clearly Fletcher and Hooper are both better than these two also-rans, but with them both injured it comes down to choice between the two jokers in the pack (especially with Rhodes struggling as he is).  But yes it also raises the question about who else Carlos might have his eyes on, and a fit Bannan would be a possible target.  But what about a fit Tom Lees?

Edited by Reyt Part Timer

1 minute ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

Clearly Fletcher... better than these two also-rans.

o_rly_original.jpg

SWFC minutes per goal (Championship) 2017/8

Winnall                  136

Hooper                  193

Nuhiu                    255

Joao                      259

Rhodes                 304

Lee                       336

Fletcher                536

Reach                   607

41 minutes ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

So what do you think?  Which of our two great strikers would Carlos like to poach for Swansea?  Nuhiu or Joao?  Both skillful footballers.  Both providing great comedy moments for the neutral by-stander.  Who would Carlos be most loyal to?  Who might he prefer to recruit?

Things are starting to look positive at the club and all you can do is slag two of our players off? :duntmatter:

34 minutes ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

Nuhiu surely will always be a better choice than Joao just because of his effort.  I started the thread just because I was struck for a moment (no illicit substances involved!) about the idea of them both being flawed potential heroes and both employed here at the same time as each other.  Clearly Fletcher and Hooper are both better than these two also-rans, but with them both injured it comes down to choice between the two jokers in the pack (especially with Rhodes struggling as he is).  But yes it also raises the question about who else Carlos might have his eyes on, and a fit Bannan would be a possible target.  But what about a fit Tom Lees?

There has been many people say that Lees fell out with Carlos and they barely spoke towards the end of Carlos' tenure. 

It may be a load of nonsense but I can't see Lees moving to a team managed by Carlos.

1 hour ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

Reyt