Corporate Packages at Sheffield Wednesday

Corporate.jpeg

The Owls are pleased to announce hospitality and sponsorship packages for our next two home games, against Cardiff this Saturday and Birmingham on Saturday 3 February.

All supporters are welcome to sample some of the finest hospitality in the Championship, with the popular Dooleys Suite and brand new Grandstand VIP Packages available for the Bluebirds and Blues.

Dooleys Suite

• Central South Stand executive padded seat
• Bread and oils on arrival 
• Superb five-course a la carte menu (including a selection of fine Yorkshire cheeses and hand-made mini pies served at full time)
• Dedicated waitress service 
• Half a bottle of wine per person 
• Bar facility available throughout the day
• Car parking of one pass per four guests 
• Official matchday programme for each guest
• Official team sheet for each guest
• Pre-match and post-match analysis from Owls legends
• Freshly brewed tea and coffee served at half time and full time

Prices for this package are £150+ VAT per person per game

Grandstand VIP

• Self-service artisan menu – Tapas-style buffet and dessert 
• Grandstand padded match seating 
• Reserved table 

Prices for this package are £95+ VAT per person per game

Executive Box packages for ten guests are also available, starting from £1,900 + VAT.

In addition, match sponsorship packages are on sale now, offering the opportunity for your local business to gain great advertising exposure while your guests enjoy a memorable matchday experience.

Match Sponsorships start from £2,750 + VAT for ten guests, with Matchball Sponsorships priced from £3,000 + VAT.

For more information or to book please email:commercial@swfc.co.uk or call 0370 0201867 (option 3).

We look forward to welcoming you to Hillsborough!

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Corporate.jpeg

The Owls are pleased to announce hospitality and sponsorship packages for our next two home games, against Cardiff this Saturday and Birmingham on Saturday 3 February.

All supporters are welcome to sample some of the finest hospitality in the Championship, with the popular Dooleys Suite and brand new Grandstand VIP Packages available for the Bluebirds and Blues.

Dooleys Suite

• Central South Stand executive padded seat
• Bread and oils on arrival 
• Superb five-course a la carte menu (including a selection of fine Yorkshire cheeses and hand-made mini pies served at full time)
• Dedicated waitress service 
• Half a bottle of wine per person 
• Car parking of one pass per four guests 

Prices for this package are £150+ VAT per person per game

Grandstand VIP

• Self-service artisan menu – Tapas-style buffet and dessert 
• Reserved table 

Prices for this package are £95+ VAT per person per game

Executive Box packages for ten guests are also available, starting from £1,900 + VAT.

In addition, match sponsorship packages are on sale now, offering the opportunity for your local business to gain great advertising exposure while your guests enjoy a memorable matchday experience.

Match Sponsorships start from £2,750 + VAT for ten guests, with Matchball Sponsorships priced from £3,000 + VAT.

For more information or to book please email:commercial@swfc.co.uk or call 0370 0201867 (option 3).

We look forward to welcoming you to Hillsborough!

I really do not get this sponsorship.

They say it is for fans then put everything with + vat on the price.

If you are a business you can claim it back but if you are a fan you cannot unless you are a business as well and you are vat registered.

So you can attend the game for £180 for that you get a meal, your seat, half a bottle of wine and a parking spot but only 1 in every 4.

Ticket price £39 for adult in South, a meal say £40 a head, 1/2 bottle of wine £10, Parking £5, program £3, Tea and coffer £5 = £102 Owls cost £180 = not exactly value for money is it. I think I will stay in the stands with a pint before the game and a Beres outside of the ground thanks.

All of the corporate boxes are empty and at £2,750 a game or £66,000 for 24 games you can see why, surely there must be 400-500% mark up on this.

I would offer the box for 10, for the game for £400 then let people decide what they want to add on like a meal, drinks etc and charge extra for that say £30 a head so another £300, drinks £25 a head another £250 and so on . We will sell zero of these boxes at £330 per person it is not worth it.

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I really do not get this sponsorship.

They say it is for fans then put everything with + vat on the price.

If you are a business you can claim it back but if you are a fan you cannot unless you are a business as well and you are vat registered.

So you can attend the game for £180 for that you get a meal, your seat, half a bottle of wine and a parking spot but only 1 in every 4.

Ticket price £39 for adult in South, a meal say £40 a head, 1/2 bottle of wine £10, Parking £5, program £3, Tea and coffer £5 = £102 Owls cost £180 = not exactly value for money is it. I think I will stay in the stands with a pint before the game and a Beres outside of the ground thanks.

All of the corporate boxes are empty and at £2,750 a game or £66,000 for 24 games you can see why, surely there must be 400-500% mark up on this.

I would offer the box for 10, for the game for £400 then let people decide what they want to add on like a meal, drinks etc and charge extra for that say £30 a head so another £300, drinks £25 a head another £250 and so on . We will sell zero of these boxes at £330 per person it is not worth it.

The club don't decide to add the VAT :picnic:

5 minutes ago, heppers said:

The club don't decide to add the VAT :picnic:

I know but if they are selling to fans then quote the full price, if they are selling to corporate business quote the + vat price but don't put both fans and +vat in the same as it looks like you are trying to exploit fans who have business by charging more for games.

All the positive of the new boss and change in on field passion.

It would seem the same needs to happen in them marketing department - A clear out of the team that brought us, 10 weeks later shirts, and 1967 club and some new ideas and pricing policies which will lead to more revenue not less.

Is it better to sell the Corporate boxes at £1,000 a match and make £100 than to charge £3,300 and sell none for the rest of the season. 

What do you think????

Just now, room0035 said:

I know but if they are selling to fans then quote the full price, if they are selling to corporate business quote the + vat price but don't put both fans and +vat in the same as it looks like you are trying to exploit fans who have business by charging more for games.

It would seem the same needs to happen in them marketing department - A clear out of the team that brought us, 10 weeks later shirts, and 1967 club and some new ideas and pricing policies which will lead to more revenue not less.

Is it better to sell the Corporate boxes at £1,000 a match and make £100 than to charge £3,300 and sell none for the rest of the season. 

What do you think????

I think £150 + VAT (£180 all in if you can't reclaim the VAT) is about right. 

1 minute ago, heppers said:

The £150 one looks good to me. It is not cheap but hopefully is decent value. I will try one before the end of the season.

Match day price to sit on the south Stand £39 for none members,

Pork Sarny from Beres £4

2 pints before the game and two after £15

Program £3

Half time cup of tea £5

Total cost £66 - I know which option I will be taking for the rest of the season

6 minutes ago, heppers said:

I think £150 + VAT (£180 all in if you can't reclaim the VAT) is about right. 

There is a reason the club have not sold a single corporate box for 3 season (including this) and plain and simple it is the excessive pricing.

£48,000 for a corporate box at SWFC, £13,000 for the same at SUFC, is our service 369% better and how can sheff Utd make any money selling the boxes at that price OR is it that our packages are over priced?

We could learn a lot from them with the Corporate side of the business of football this is Sheffield after all not London - I think someone needs to tell our marketing department though.

Edited by room0035
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, room0035 said:

What do you think????

Sign Rodwell to take our minds off it.

FFS

Edited by Costello 77
  • Haha 2

Riverside cafe ought to do this:

• Waitress service traditional British meal 
• Reserved table 
Official team sheet for each guest
• Pre-match and post-match analysis from Owls legends Radio Sheffield
• Freshly brewed tea and coffee served at half time and full time before and after the game

Prices for this package are £95+ VAT £60 all in per person per game

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Match day price to sit on the south Stand £39 for none members,

Pork Sarny from Beres £4

2 pints before the game and two after £15

Program £3

Half time cup of tea £5

Total cost £66 - I know which option I will be taking for the rest of the season

brilliant

10 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

Riverside cafe ought to do this:

• Waitress service traditional British meal 
• Reserved table 
Official team sheet for each guest
• Pre-match and post-match analysis from Owls legends Radio Sheffield
• Freshly brewed tea and coffee served at half time and full time before and after the game

Prices for this package are £95+ VAT £60 all in per person per game

Cracking lets see it they want to go for it.

lol

Hallelujah!

I think they might have got it!

The only problem with these packages is that in order to take a table and invite corporate guests, you really want to be inviting people and getting it in their diaries 6-8 weeks in advance.  Therefore, there still might be little corporate take up, especially for the first match.

If they role out these prices for the rest of the season, get the database of old clients out, and get somebody on the road to visit them they will soon see a huge uptake in sales at these prices.

Personally, I'd offer all customers that previously bought a season package, a complimentary table for a match and try and flog them a package for the whole of next season off the back of it.

A big step in the right direction!

47 minutes ago, heppers said:

The £150 one looks good to me. It is not cheap but hopefully is decent value. I will try one before the end of the season.

It's not cheap its still expensive. I expect the club to make a profit but not the mark up made by these prices. If the club were more reasonable about pricing and objectively getting these 2 suites full it would bring down the overall cost per person. The overhead costs are relatively minor anyway. Bulk buying of food and waiter and catering staff on the minimum wage.

Edited by Mountain Owl