Any kop regulars go on the South Stand last night?

I switched to seats on the centre line in the South. Great view, but I’d forgotten how little leg room there is compared to the kop. Also, it took almost all of HT to get a waz too. I did glance longingly at the large blue heavy blankets that were available in one of the padded seats sections. I thought that they were a myth,  but seemingly not. 

My ticket was on South for a change, but couldn't get over the Pennines due to weather.

Sat on South for a few games in recent times, but it's always been for quite rowdy ones (Huddersfield playoff second leg, home leg of derby). Don't really like it as much for the less 'pashun'-driven encounters, prefer the Kop where I can get properly annoyed about the band and having to wee in a 19h-century literal brick sh*thouse.

Edited by Mr. Tom

2 hours ago, Wonder Spaniel said:

I switched to seats on the centre line in the South. Great view, but I’d forgotten how little leg room there is compared to the kop. Also, it took almost all of HT to get a waz too. I did glance longingly at the large blue heavy blankets that were available in one of the padded seats sections. I thought that they were a myth,  but seemingly not. 

If you are in the South stand and are bigger than 5ft 10" you need to be front row or end of a row as leg room has always been a problem.

The guy i go to the games with is 6ft 7" and if we are sat mid row he has to go up in stages, it is really funny just not for him :duntmatter:

Swapped my ST seat in the north for middle of the kop - nice enough view between the pillars and def right choice to avoid the blizzard compared to poor souls in the front of the south brought back lots of good memories from years ago but the band is bloody annoying closer up 

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Did any Kop regulars change their seats for the night last night and go on the South Stand instead?

(or vice versa)

Yes and I was with another person who did and also someone who sometimes goes on North and sometimes goes on Kop