Jos is already kicking in

Just now, BarnseyB said:

A 0-0 draw at the Lane and a 2-0 cup win over Carlisle and you're buzzing! 

Carry on your exceptional form and beat Cardiff for us please. 

Still crying about Friday then.

Bless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Jury is still out for me basically as we have only played 2 games.

A goalless draw and cup win v League 2 side is not enough evidence to me either way.

But can you not to use your eyes?  watch the games and make an assessment  of the players, team, tactics and effort going in and compare it to what we have seen before?  Early days but room for optimism for sure.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

44 minutes ago, BarnseyB said:

A 0-0 draw at the Lane and a 2-0 cup win over Carlisle and you're buzzing! 

Carry on your exceptional form and beat Cardiff for us please. 

Why are you interested in Cardiff for? 

As for being a little over excited too early you may have a point - but it can't compete with when your lot scraped past 10 man Notts County and promptly announced a football revolution under David Weir!

Edited by Ever the pessimist

4 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Why are you interested in Cardiff for? 

As for being a little over excited too early you may have a point - but it can't compete with when your lot scraped past 10 man Notts County and promptly announced a football revolution under David Weir!

Dat dere playoff challenge. 

I think I repressed that one, no recollection at all. 

Edited by BarnseyB

4 minutes ago, Striggy said:

But can you not to use your eyes?  watch the games and make an assessment  of the players, team, tactics and effort going in and compare it to what we have seen before?  Early days but room for optimism for sure.

Yes a step in the right direction so far but not first manager to take over Wednesday and form improves for a few games. 

4 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Jury is still out for me basically as we have only played 2 games.

A goalless draw and cup win v League 2 side is not enough evidence to me either way.

Bearing in mind the players at his disposal and the opportunities/confidence he’s given players, I think it’s been an excellent start. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

I think it's important for folk to keep hold of their hats.

It's early days and we still have an injured first 11. We will lose games in the next couple of months and we need to make sure we understand the situation we're in and not get carried away, and get pissy that we lose some games. Turning the ship around is not an instant thing. There's been improvements, but there will be hiccups as well. Don't start dreaming of the playoffs and get upset at Jos is we don't get there.

5 minutes ago, cookeh said:

I think it's important for folk to keep hold of their hats.

It's early days and we still have an injured first 11. We will lose games in the next couple of months and we need to make sure we understand the situation we're in and not get carried away, and get pissy that we lose some games. Turning the ship around is not an instant thing. There's been improvements, but there will be hiccups as well. Don't start dreaming of the playoffs and get upset at Jos is we don't get there.

i think he's arranging the life boats at the moment, cant wait for next season