Joey Pelupessy

51 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

If you get the player to sign a pre-contractual agreement, he would not be a free agent any longer. 

True but Heracles are bound to want a fee for him, club captain and all. They will def sell, we could wait closer to deadline and the fee will drop. But we could easily get sniped, he sounds a player and its not JR money so I think its wise to ensure we get him now.

Edited by swfc-dan

5 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

True but Heracles are bound to want a fee for him, club captain and all. They will def sell, we could wait closer to deadline and the fee will drop. But we could easily get sniped, he sounds a player and its not JR money so I think its wise to ensure we get him now.

He would not be here and training, if a fee had not been agreed, expect an announcement at JL's press conference. I would guess he has signed and waiting usual paper work.

Edited by Big Jack

Have I missed something.

It is very unlikely that his club would let him come for a medical unless a fee was agreed so where has this 1.5 mill or 2 mill debate come from?

Or are we now saying he is not over here?

Or are people talking rubbish as usual?

18 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Have I missed something.

It is very unlikely that his club would let him come for a medical unless a fee was agreed so where has this 1.5 mill or 2 mill debate come from?

Or are we now saying he is not over here?

Or are people talking rubbish as usual?

This is owlstalk !!! People make crap up as they go along,  I think theirs more piggy fans on here than owls fans 

1 hour ago, Beauchief Owl said:

If you get the player to sign a pre-contractual agreement, he would not be a free agent any longer. 

Wouldn’t really be in his interest to do so - if he decided to wait until the end of the season he might as well not commit and try and spark a bidding war. He’s had interest from two pretty high profile sides so it probably wouldn’t be that difficult.