Tonight's matchday programme

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The programmes this season have been superb. The media team at Wednesday do well at this.

Said this myself the other day.

No matter how poor we get on/off the field, the media team and the programmes excel. It really is no wonder that they win awards every year.

• Thanks 1

5a57c5faa3e80_ScreenShot2018-01-11at20_04_20.thumb.jpg.b1178b7bad802d72f71dfec41eef6a4a.jpg

Let's not forget too that the cheeky little guy who organises all this (Club legend Trevor Braithwaite) was also head and shoulders the winner of 'Best Dressed' at the recent fans forum meeting with Mr Chansiri

The white silken shirt that hugged his biceps matched with his perfectly maintained hairstyle just blew the others away who'd not made as much effort. His manly shoulders made the ladies weak at the knees that night.

Trevor and his team shouldn't be underestimated. They're genuinely the lynchpin of most of the positives at the club this last two or three years, and when others at the club don't understand the fans and come up with crazy initiatives, Trevor is the one who'll argue the fans side and make sure they never see the light of day.

I like Trevor and the work he does along with his team on matchday programmes is first class and award winning.

Owlstalk Shop

48 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

5a57c5faa3e80_ScreenShot2018-01-11at20_04_20.thumb.jpg.b1178b7bad802d72f71dfec41eef6a4a.jpg

Let's not forget too that the cheeky little guy who organises all this (Club legend Trevor Braithwaite) was also head and shoulders the winner of 'Best Dressed' at the recent fans forum meeting with Mr Chansiri

The white silken shirt that hugged his biceps matched with his perfectly maintained hairstyle just blew the others away who'd not made as much effort. His manly shoulders made the ladies weak at the knees that night.

Trevor and his team shouldn't be underestimated. They're genuinely the lynchpin of most of the positives at the club this last two or three years, and when others at the club don't understand the fans and come up with crazy initiatives, Trevor is the one who'll argue the fans side and make sure they never see the light of day.

I like Trevor and the work he does along with his team on matchday programmes is first class and award winning.

Why dunt tha bum him?

• Haha 7

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I see Trevor has nicked the @Owlstalk sign in password.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

The press conference and matchday videos are ace too to be fair

We're spoilt here in many ways

I'm always seeing comments from opposition fans on our extended highlights videos saying 'these are mint, wish our club did them, much better than the 2min Sky garbage etc'. It's one of the best things we do, media-wise.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

There were rumours of a 3rd Ant and Dec

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Trevor is the guy that sorted out my young lad leading us out against Charlton the other year when he was poorly. Top bloke 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

What's he doing with that jetwash?

• Haha 1