PPTV Sport China - live stream tonight

3 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

So are we on or not? Are we supposed to be on but they changed their minds and now we’re not... but then they thought yeah f.uck it, Owlstalk will have a meltdown, let’s get game back on. But now we’re not. 

:ghoulguy:

I'm sure we are on.  lol

Believe me it’s not on anything i use the IPTV service DMTN which is very reliable service it shows every single game that you can possibly get on streams including all the sky sports and the red buttons Because if it was going to be anywhere it be on there 

Sorry fella Wednesday fans

I feel like the Grim Reaper telling you all the bad news but look on the bright side I think there is commentary on BBC radio Sheffield  Oh by the way you can try a 12 hour free trial at https://www.iptv-subscription.com/

Edited by Owlsend

Just now, Owlsend said:

Believe me it’s not on anything i use the IPTV service DMTN which is very reliable service it shows every single game that you can possibly get on streams including all the sky sports and the red buttons Because if it was going to be anywhere it be on there 

Sorry fella Wednesday fans

I feel like the Grim Reaper telling you all the bad news but look on the bright side I think there is commentary on BBC radio Sheffield

is commentary blocked online in fa cup?