Conor O'Grady

Guest everydays_wednesday
37 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

He's fooooooooooookin better than Adam  Le Fondre

I am better than ALF :-)

Just now, shezzas left peg said:

Just been looking at the under 23s match and lineups and thinking we may see some of them, as there was no Clare, O'Grady or Thornily, though isn't Clare Cup tied??. 

Yep Clare and Thorniley both cup tied I think mate

Just now, joelswfc said:

Yep Clare and Thorniley both cup tied I think mate

Is penny also bud, as don't remember seeing him mention in the team either... That said Jos has seen how awful he was on Friday, probably even after Loovens rashness was probably the worst player on the pitch, so hell maybe give my gran a chance, shes probably quicker too. lol

Think we'll go back to a back 4 tomorrow, maybe in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. Had Thorniley and Clare not been cup tied we could have kept a back 3 but not sure O'Grady should be shoved straight in for this one. 

Dawson

Palmer

Venancio

Pudil

Penney

Butterfield

Jones

Boyd

Abdi

Matias

Rhodes

Something like that would be sound for tomorrow as long the 3 behind Rhodes get up and give him plenty of service and support.

11 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Think we'll go back to a back 4 tomorrow, maybe in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. Had Thorniley and Clare not been cup tied we could have kept a back 3 but not sure O'Grady should be shoved straight in for this one. 

Dawson

Palmer

Venancio

Pudil

Penney

Butterfield

Jones

Boyd

Abdi

Matias

Rhodes

Something like that would be sound for tomorrow as long the 3 behind Rhodes get up and give him plenty of service and support.

I'd pitch joao in, it's quite obvious he needs match fitness, you only get that by playing.

1 minute ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

I'd pitch joao in, it's quite obvious he needs match fitness, you only get that by playing.

Agree actually, don't want to risk him getting injured however as he's our only current bright spark, unless Matias and Abdi suddenly get a chance.

23 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Dawson

Palmer

Venancio

Pudil

Penney

Butterfield

Jones

Boyd

Abdi

Matias

Rhodes

Happen to agree. I think the back 3 was more about matching up with the pigs. I dont know much about Jos and whether he normally plays back 3 but even if he did given the number of available defenders he wouldnt do it as par for the course in the current situation  anyway unless the situation required it. See it alot no when teams that dont normally do 3 at the back go 3 at the back to combat an opponent in that formation. 

Edited by Warringtonowl

35 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Just been looking at the under 23s match and lineups and thinking we may see some of them, as there was no Clare, O'Grady or Thornily, though isn't Clare Cup tied??. 

What was the team / score? Heard there might be a couple that have caught his eye