This Tuesday's match : £10 adults £5 kids - priced right

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 11.47.09.jpg

Adults - £10
Kids (up to under 21!) - £5 

This is a great opportunity for all those calling for cheaper tickets to raise Mr Chansiri's eyebrows a little before deciding on ticketing pricing for next season. Of course he won't quite drop the tickets to £10 and £5 for league games but I think this match has been priced perfectly and as well as making it an affordable game for those who can't afford to go usually, it gives us the opportunity to get the place full as possible and hopefully twist his arm a little.

PS - If you're one of those buying  a ticket just for the priority points but have no intention of going please consider giving your ticket away to someone who will use it and fill the stands that are open. The worst thing that could happen is everyone buys the tickets for the priority points and then we have an empty stadium

New Manager
New CEO
New Year

NEW ERA

I reckon we're going on a cup run too

This match has been perfectly priced so thank you Mr Chansiri

GET TICKETS HERE

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, Watson said:

Will you be taking up DC's offer of meeting him? 

No because there's no reason to.

I have no gripe with him. The site is neutral and has views of all kinds being expressed by it's members.

I have a regular dialogue with Trevor in the press/comms team and was actually in the offices the other week for a 3 hour meeting 

There's literally nothing that I have to say to Mr Chansiri other than stop posting mad stuff late at night on the official site, crack on with getting us up the league table and through the rounds of the cup, and keep improving things.

There's absolutely no reason to sit with him in a room one on one and say the exact same things to him as he reads the site himself anyway so knows the score.

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No because there's no reason to.

I have no gripe with him. The site is neutral and has views of all kinds being expressed by it's members.

I have a regular dialogue with Trevor in the press/comms team and was actually in the offices the other week for a 3 hour meeting 

There's literally nothing that I have to say to Mr Chansiri other than stop posting mad stuff late at night on the official site, crack on with getting us up the league table and through the rounds of the cup, and keep improving things.

There's absolutely no reason to sit with him in a room one on one and say the exact same things to him as he reads the site himself anyway so knows the score.

Fair enough..... I'd be there like a shot free fodder and maybe a free item from the shop lol