Wednesday chants through the years

Following an earlier post from aren’t we ? Asking about our kop. What chants / songs can you remember from years ago that we’re unique to us. My starter for ten ( remember university challenge ) is ... ay ay ay ay . East bank republican army . We’re barmy. Wherever we go we fear no foe cause we are the EBRA

Them pigs were singing 2 of our songs from 70-.80s last night though according to my piggy mate we've never sung em.

We're on the march with Wilders army they were singing, we sang "we're on the march with Charlton's army in our 79-80 promotion season. 

They were also singing Shoreham boys we are here, we were sing same tune with "Wednesday boys we are here during mid 70s.

Give it a year or two and they'll be singing Wilder had a dream. :tango:

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, Baggys battle bus said:

Following an earlier post from aren’t we ? Asking about our kop. What chants / songs can you remember from years ago that we’re unique to us. My starter for ten ( remember university challenge ) is ... ay ay ay ay . East bank republican army . We’re barmy. Wherever we go we fear no foe cause we are the EBRA

I will tell you another

Arsenal 5 games.fa cup 3rd round<went to em all 1 hillsborough,1 highbury, 3 filbert street,>

We proud of you.

2 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

To hell with liverpool,to hell with man city,we will fight fight fight for wednesday till we win the football league

...that's the 'Halls of Montezuma' song ..Marines Hymn ... think it was a Man Utd song originally and can't remember the first few lines

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

Do any other teams do the 

"Forever and ever, we'll follow our team..." one.

Don't think I have ever heard that tune anywhere else. 

Mind you when I was a kid I thought the second line was

"Sheffield Wednesday, Chicken Supreme"...

WTF:

Loads of teams sing it but not as often as we do