Respect to Sheffield Wednesday

Yesterday a made a big massive bobbar, by paying my respect to United, and I offended quite a few of my fellow wednesday fans in doing so, may also say that they are quite c**p and that they do have quite a few horrible fans, who found great pleasure to spit and kick me and my son and a few other of our fans, vile people who dont deserve to call themselves sheffielders, Also to say I hope they slide down the tabke and finish near the relegation trap door, In contrast we are going places once our manager finds the right blend of players, Once again I am sorry to all those who were offended WAWAW

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Yesterday a made a big massive bobbar, by paying my respect to United, and I offended quite a few of my fellow wednesday fans in doing so, may also say that they are quite c**p and that they do have quite a few horrible fans, who found great pleasure to spit and kick me and my son and a few other of our fans, vile people who dont deserve to call themselves sheffielders, Also to say I hope they slide down the tabke and finish near the relegation trap door, In contrast we are going places once our manager finds the right blend of players, Once again I am sorry to all those who were offended WAWAW

You are forgiven. I hope your lad was ok and not put off from going to matches.

It's sometimes hard to believe that the Blades are from the same city as us

They really are a chavvy, classless set of scrubbers from top to bottom

They tend to hate Wednesday first and love united second 

But without them we'd have nothing to laugh at 

"Sheffield United...entertaining Wednesday fans since 1889

11 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Quite a few Negs flew your way on that Fred lol

16 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Thats ok. We are bigger than them.

17 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

:tango: FFS... make it stop.

37 minutes ago, MuddyFunkster said:

Let's not be fooled, we have our own idiotic fans who can be just as vulgar.

I can honestly say I've never seen our lot abuse and attack family groups including women and children, it's normal amount the sty.